What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best smartphone apps for ______________ (1 Viewer)

Anyone tried the Stash investment app?
I use it.  Just do $5/week.  So far, I've invested $425 and my total portfolio value is $484.72, for a 14.05% return.  All of it is in Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B (ticker: BRK.B).  My service fee is $1/month, not sure if it's more depending on amount of recurring investment.  I haven't tried withdrawing any money yet.  There is a lot of good info (to my beginner/novice-level brain) provided within the app.  There's also a lot of different investing options (funds, individual stocks, etc.). 

I use it.  Just do $5/week.  So far, I've invested $425 and my total portfolio value is $484.72, for a 14.05% return.  All of it is in Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B (ticker: BRK.B).  My service fee is $1/month, not sure if it's more depending on amount of recurring investment.  I haven't tried withdrawing any money yet.  There is a lot of good info (to my beginner/novice-level brain) provided within the app.  There's also a lot of different investing options (funds, individual stocks, etc.). 
Nice! Appreciate the feedback. :thumbup:  

For those that said Cozi, I have a question.

I accidentally right swiped (I was trying to remove an add) on the calendar on the home page of the app (on my iphone) and I can't get it back. Does anyone know how to get it back on the home page?  I am using the free version, not the gold version.

Thanks.

I've used theScore for years now, but I'm not at all a fan of their latest update. Seems much busier and the ads are way more annoying. 

I'm trying out the Yahoo Sports app again and just might stick with it. 
i used the Score but gave up a few months ago. the update at the time made it just a chore to find what i was following. i used CBS sports on my phone to check scores and such. on my chromebook, i use Yahoo sports to watch MNF for free.

Users who are viewing this thread