What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bet your house, bet your car. LOCK of the year is inside! (1 Viewer)

GridironMenace

Footballguy
The GB Packers will beat the Philadelphia Eagles. I guarantee it!

There had never been an easier call in the history of anything. Why? Because then the Chicago Bears play Seattle. The Bears have had the largest horseshoe stuck up the teams rear end the entire season. Seattle beating NO is just an extension of that. The next domino to fall is the GB Packers beating the Philly Eagles. Bet your house. Bet your car. It is set in stone. I guarantee it.

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching the Lions win 7 to 3. I wouldnt even pick GB. Yeah Rodgers was knocked out, but I still think they played bad overall. If i had to bet my house, it would be on Philly

I am sure there is a newer thread than this about betting on games, but I don't know how to use the search function.

Anyhoo, bet everything you own, including your 401K and college savings for your kids on....

Commanders to cover 6.5 at home against the obviously tanking Cardinals. That game won't be within 20 points.

Just told my boy he can start looking at Ivy Schools so quit smoking dope at lunch time.

Cheers,

Zoo

Last edited:
I am sure there is a newer thread than this about betting on games, but I don't know how to use the search function.

Anyhoo, bet everything you own, including your 401K and college savings for your kids on....

Commanders to cover 6.5 at home against the obviously tanking Cardinals. That game won't be within 20 points.

Just told my boy he can start looking at Ivy Schools so quite smoking dope at lunch time.

Cheers,

Zoo

This line of thinking is how the NFL Week 1 took out like 75% of all participants last year in Survival Leagues.

Just told my boy he can start looking at Ivy Schools so quite smoking dope at lunch time.

Cheers,

Zoo

This line of thinking is how the NFL Week 1 took out like 75% of all participants last year in Survival Leagues.
The Cards will be historically bad this year.

Cheers,

Zoo

I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying be careful. This is the NFL.

Week 1 2022:

Bears beat the 49ers. Bears had the 2023 1.01 and SFO went to the NFC Championship Game

Packers 21-16 Eagles (Jan 9, 2011). I'm putting up the kids' college money.

The best part is that the Eagles were -3. This guy called a +120 ML upset and nobody cared. More impressive, he didn't even take a victory lap. Probably too busy counting his winnings and enjoying his 2nd house. :lol:

Comeback @GridironMenace these boards weren't ready for your genius. Times have changed! We need you.

Cheers,

Zoo

I don't disagree with you. I'm just saying be careful. This is the NFL.

Week 1 2022:

Bears beat the 49ers. Bears had the 2023 1.01 and SFO went to the NFC Championship Game

Weird bump
I liked the title and, as noted above, have no idea how to use the search function to identify recent threads.

Users who are viewing this thread