What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black Friday 4K TV - Help! (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ected

Footballguy
Looking at buying a TV to replace the dying one in my basement. What are the specs that I should be looking at when determining which one to get? It will be used for gaming and TV/Movie watching. The basement is only lit by lights, there are only a couple of small (3'x4'ish) windows.

I am looking to spend around $750, looking for 65"+. I have seen some from Costco like, this one from Vizio. I have another Vizio and am happy with it, although I want to use Amex Points to pay for it, and it will be some hoops to jump thru to get that done.

I also would prefer to buy online if possible. Standing in line on Black Friday isn't my idea of fun.

What are people's thoughts on Cyber Monday vs. Black Friday?

TIA!

Looking at buying a TV to replace the dying one in my basement. What are the specs that I should be looking at when determining which one to get? It will be used for gaming and TV/Movie watching. The basement is only lit by lights, there are only a couple of small (3'x4'ish) windows.

I am looking to spend around $750, looking for 65"+. I have seen some from Costco like, this one from Vizio. I have another Vizio and am happy with it, although I want to use Amex Points to pay for it, and it will be some hoops to jump thru to get that done.

I also would prefer to buy online if possible. Standing in line on Black Friday isn't my idea of fun.

What are people's thoughts on Cyber Monday vs. Black Friday?

TIA!
I have a 70" Visio.  I like it.  My only issue is that it's only like 4 years old but there seem to be some dark spots on the screen.  You normally don't notice it unless the screen is all one color.  So like, when I watch golf, I can see that there are like 4 blobs that are darker than other spots.  Again, not crazy noticeable.  Other than that, the picture is really good.

I have a 70" Visio.  I like it.  My only issue is that it's only like 4 years old but there seem to be some dark spots on the screen.  You normally don't notice it unless the screen is all one color.  So like, when I watch golf, I can see that there are like 4 blobs that are darker than other spots.  Again, not crazy noticeable.  Other than that, the picture is really good.
I have a 55" Vizio that I have had for 5+ years. It is in great shape, especially since I am home all the time and it is on ~18 hours a day (I listen to music thru it a lot).

Thanks for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread