What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Black Friday on Prime Video - Dolphins at Jets** (+9.5, 40.5) 3:00 (2 Viewers)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Let's get this 2023 party started already
Jets-Dolphins, long heated rivalry

'86 Marino-O'Brien

2000-Week 8

'82 AFC Championship

Last edited:
The two people who bowl over the most civilians at Walmart at 5 am will be the starting RBs for the game.

Let's get this 2023 party started already
Way, way, way too early for this to be a thing.

ARod & Tua might both be retired by then.
This may or may not be the official game thread but since I had done so many in recent seasons I thought maybe I would have some fun.
And it's never too early to start a party although as I was cracking one at 8 am on my BDay last month while grilling up breakfast outside for everyone I might add
Yeah my son's fiance wasn't thrilled with me at that moment but I love a good beer with bangers n eggs, especially on festive occasions

Last edited:
Starting Tua but have a sinking feeling I should have started Howell. Last time I had this type of feeling, I started Bagent and sat Howell and his 30+ points which cost me huge in the playoff race.

Miami RB situation...

-Acahane is likely OUT
-Ahmed OUT or is on IR-foot

-Mostert had 22 carries last week on Sunday in a grinder vs LVR, read that carefully please
20+ carries for Mostert in a MIami uniform, that might be a first here.
Mostert has and will always be a slice of the pie but he cannot be the entire pie for Miami
Phins are going to have issues running the ball and moving chains this afternoon

I think this game will be a close, boring affair in which the Jets pull an upset victory. 16-10 Jets in a hard to watch struggle to kickoff the NFLs dream pursuit to play football games on every day of the week.

As long as Tyreek gets his 100 and a TD I don't care who wins. Tough matchup against Sauce. They move Hill around so much he should still get his. Run cheetah. Run

Miami RB situation...

-Acahane is likely OUT
-Ahmed OUT or is on IR-foot

-Mostert had 22 carries last week on Sunday in a grinder vs LVR, read that carefully please
20+ carries for Mostert in a MIami uniform, that might be a first here.
Mostert has and will always be a slice of the pie but he cannot be the entire pie for Miami
Phins are going to have issues running the ball and moving chains this afternoon
I'd assume J. Wilson will be active.

Locals, is there something I am missing in the weather to have the O/A bet down to 40.5 (other than it just being cold and MIA being a warm weather team)? Planning on betting the over and the MIA D +470 for a TD, but would appreciate anything further on the weather!!

Locals, is there something I am missing in the weather to have the O/A bet down to 40.5 (other than it just being cold and MIA being a warm weather team)? Planning on betting the over and the MIA D +470 for a TD, but would appreciate anything further on the weather!!
Sunny, 44 degrees, 10 MPH winds. Nothing.

How does QB Wilson's benching affect the Jets offense?
Will it look any better? Worse? The same?
Jets are starting to fight amongst themselves.
Saleh has that "deer in the headlights" look on the sideline.
Black Friday game at home,Jet's fans will be pumped as always,but how quickly will they turn on the team if the offense keeps struggling?
Fins have beaten teams with a losing record pretty handily this season. But struggled against teams with a winning record.
The Jets do not have a winning record,so...

Dolphins- 27
J-E-T-S- 13

This is Tua's first action vs the Jets with Sauce at CB. With Skylar at QB in 2022, Sauce and the Jets shutdown Miami's passing attack. But Mostert and Wilson had nice games running the ball. Injuries on both olines could make this a low scoring game.

Tua and McDaniel have yet to have a good game vs a good defense in 2023. I haven't seen many schemed easy passes to the TEs and WRs which are needed vs tougher defenses who take away the longer routes, and put pressure on the QB. McDaniel needs to adjust his strategy to make it easier on Tua. MIA 20 -NYJ 16.

Looking for a strong Miami D showing today and of course a big day from Tyreek hoping he can break loose for a long TD sometime today.

Anyone starting Waddle with confidence today? Jets secondary is very good and has made things pretty difficult for WR2s this season.

i think a lot of predictions of the jets scoring are not factoring in how bad boyle is….he is a less mobile zach wilson. you want to give them a FG, go ahead. no way this isn’t a 3-4 score difference today.

The Jets wide receivers Friday are: Garrett Wilson, Cobb, Jason Brownlee, Xavier Gipson and Irv Charles. Brownlee and Gipson are undrafted rookies.

Tua going off for 40 since I sat him for Purdy pretty sure hopefully Tyreek and Waddle blow up to ease the pain should it go down that way.

To start or not to start Breece Hall is my question today. All of my teams got him going but in 1 I face the brutal call of I must sit 1 of Hall, Pittman, Adams or Kupp. I was assuming Kupp would be out and it be easy but now he is expected to play. I was actually hoping Kupp be out I hate the chance of him aggravating it and being out longer and giving people 2 pts again.
Also would have made Puka that much better who I have all over place.

To start or not to start Breece Hall is my question today. All of my teams got him going but in 1 I face the brutal call of I must sit 1 of Hall, Pittman, Adams or Kupp. I was assuming Kupp would be out and it be easy but now he is expected to play. I was actually hoping Kupp be out I hate the chance of him aggravating it and being out longer and giving people 2 pts again.
Also would have made Puka that much better who I have all over place.
I'm starting him but not expecting much.

Users who are viewing this thread