What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Black Friday on Prime Video - Dolphins at Jets** (+9.5, 40.5) 3:00 (2 Viewers)

Was it last week or the week before where 6 or 7 games ended with a gw fg. That was fun.

People been talking about the demise of the NFL for years. Must be a bunch of soccer fans.
Don't get the comparison.. I am a huge soccer fan, especially La Liga and EPL. Those games are made to be low scoring and relatively defensive. NFL Football shouldn't be. The league is horrible right now.
No comparison. Just the implication that it almost feels like people have an ulterior motive. There's a whole thread from a few years ago how the NFL is going down
I wonder if the rise of DFS has something to do with it? More people are watching these one off games because of it, folks without huge vested interest in either team....which all by itself means there are more people to complain....and more people watching a game rooting for a specific gambling interest when in the past they would have simply tuned out and done something else.

I really think I'm on to something here. I don't do the dailys, and the product doesn't seem much different to me. I watch them all because I LOVE the game
Yes this makes a lot of sense.

Option A: If you had Every game on Sunday morning for example, everyone would just watch the most exciting game (or their team play) and they would think everything is great and exciting.

Option B: Force people to watch every single NFL game (say, 3 games a day at different time slots, 5 days a week) and you're going to get people watching the "lesser games".

What we have no is in between, but trending more towards option B in the last 10 years.

If you just want to watch the good games, then just watch the good games and go rake your yard during the bad ones instead of complaining about how the NFL is a bad product.
If you found this Jets/Dolphins monstrosity entertaining, more power to ya.

But at least 49ers/Seahawks was good last night, right? Oh wait.

What about Dallas/Washington? Terrible as well.

I will say it again: Fantasy Football/gambling is why the NFL is still kicking butt when it comes to revenue and viewership. It's not because of the product. People like me still watch out of habit more than anything, although I tend to watch far less now than I did years ago.
I think 2008 has it beat
Tennessee Titans 47, DETROIT LIONS 10
DALLAS COWBOYS 34, Seattle Seahawks 9
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 48, Arizona Cardinals 20
Seems like Thanksgiving games have always been bad. I mean....Detroit gets one every year right?

Wrap your mind around this one KC decided it was better to pay MVS $30 million over 3 years then pay what it took to keep Tyreek. I get it they won the championship last year but Kelce isn't getting any younger and Mahomes looks awful this year without any legit WR. Should just paid him now I remember he was set to sign last year when I think it was AJ Brown or some other WR that got a monster contract right before he signed. KC should got that deal done right away it cost him their star WR.

Wrap your mind around this one KC decided it was better to pay MVS $30 million over 3 years then pay what it took to keep Tyreek. I get it they won the championship last year but Kelce isn't getting any younger and Mahomes looks awful this year without any legit WR. Should just paid him now I remember he was set to sign last year when I think it was AJ Brown or some other WR that got a monster contract right before he signed. KC should got that deal done right away it cost him their star WR.
They've won a Super Bowl and are the favorite to return in the AFC even if you and I think their offense needs fixing.
They might pull it off with that defense.
Miami hasn't won a Playoff game with Tyreek Hill yet

KC Plus One from the SB
KC Plus Two with the win in Frankfurt earlier this year.

Users who are viewing this thread