What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bloom's Projections (1 Viewer)

Kitrick Taylor

Footballguy
Just curious as to why Bloom would have 52 spots between Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal this weekend. Great matchup for Marshall, but not Royal?

I don't usually worry about staff projections too much, as I feel I know my team very well. This one just jumped off the page though. Dodds has it at 15 players between the two. Which seems about right to me.

Just curious as to why Bloom would have 52 spots between Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal this weekend. Great matchup for Marshall, but not Royal? I don't usually worry about staff projections too much, as I feel I know my team very well. This one just jumped off the page though. Dodds has it at 15 players between the two. Which seems about right to me.
IMO.. which could be wrong but the Bucs have a pretty decent pass defense.. However, Marshall is a stud & Cutler has no problem targeting him quite a bit. I see him looking Marshalls way quite a bit this weekend. not sure I would have them 50 spots away but maybe he's thinking this game will be similar to week 2..

Ive moved Royal up slightly, but not much, I had Stokley outproducing him, now I have them about equal - Im worried about what a very physical TB D will do to Royal - lots of jams at the line, throwing off the timing of his "routes". I only expect modest numbers. Of course, if they throw as many times as last week, he could get numbers by accumulation, but I cant honestly project a QB for 49 pass attempts in any game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread