What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bragging Thread Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Law firm Johnson, Johnson and Palmer are leading my team to a stomping today. I have tripled my opponents score and my RBs haven't even started yet.

Despite Galloway and Jamal Lewis on my bench, and a zero from my TE, starting Delhomme, Rudi, LJ, TJ, Javon Walker, and the Bears D has me over 100 and up 50 on my competition.

Up 21 vs Pats D

Even after starting Kitna and having Caddy, Edwards, Calvin on my bench in favor of Norwood, Boldin

2 teams, highest score both weeks!!

It all comes from the WRs

team 1- TO, Andre Johnson

team 2- Steve Smith, Chad Johnson (got them at 2.10 and 3.03)

4 teams 4 wins. My WR's blew up, Edge is a horse and I built my draft based on me drafting him in the early 4th. High score in 2 of the 4 leagues and I do not have Palmer in any of those.

Picked up Garrard on ww this week and started him over Vince Young. Garrard outscored my opponent's QB, who just happened to be a guy named Peyton.

Also had Steve Smith blow up for the second week in a row.

I have been dominating in my league, weeks 1 and 2. This despite starting Lee Evans both weeks. I am glad that I went with Edwards with week, as he came up huge. Burress came up huge for me last week, and Tom Brady is going to be the best QB this year.

Started Housh over D. Ward at flex.

Traded away Foster this week (I think his value will continue to plummet).

Traded for Steve Smith and Kellen Winslow this week.

make a bonehead error, picked up a new def. and kicker...forgot to update my starting line up.

played the guy with gore and Lt ...still pulled out the win...!

2-0 on the strength of waiver wire pickup Joey Galloway and the MINN defense!

Also stashed away Kevin Jones on my bench, just in case.

2-0 in an Antsports money league (set the league high both weeks):

QB: Palmer, Favre

RB: W. Parker, M. Lynch, T. Bell, V. Morency, D. Wynn, M. Turner

Rec: S. Smith, A. Johnson, A. Gates, J. Cotchery, Re Williams

K: Elam

Def: Miami

Receivers exploding all over the place, but with AJ down, need Cotchery or Williams to step up.

Users who are viewing this thread