What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bragging, venting, crowing, grieving... (2 Viewers)

GB the RedZone channel. Watching all these close games on a single channel is terrific. Too bad I'm missing some beautiful weather outside; I'll have my wife tell me all about it.

Anyone else ready to stab their eyes out if they hear Sapp say Good Morning to Delicious Quarterback Sacks one more time?!??!

12 team league, second or third highest scoring team, out of the playoffs...

Without injuries....

Brady

D. Thomas

D. Jackson

G. Jennings

Rice

Jones-Drew

Gronk

Spiller

Playing for the first pick next year in the consolation bracket.

Griffin (schaub on bench)

Forte yet to play

Foster

Andre Johnson

Aj green

Lafell

Gostkowski

Packers def

Huge week

UGH thanks for crapping the bed the last 6 weeks, team ... E.Manning, M.Vick, M.Turner, J.Maclin, H.Nicks, S.Greene, D.Keller, D.Allen, and every other scrub I might have had to play due to byes and injuries, you all can suck my donkey balls.

Had a pretty #### week from my big boys Rodgers & Foster, but can still pull out a win.

Need 30 PPR Points from Torrey Smith, Brandon Marshall, and Justin Tucker to clinch a playoff spot and have a nice relaxing final week next week. If not, it's win and in next week in our final week.

I was in trouble with AP and Cruz out this week. I expected to lose anyway. I subbed Woodhead and Ivory in lol. Got 3pts total lol. :P

Why did I talk myself out of D. Alexander as a bye week fill in and instead pickup Roberts? Logic was sort of sound, except of course that my QB Matt Ryan threw so many INTs (-2 per INT) it kept the Cards in the lead almost the entire game so they never had to throw the ball. Ryan basically killed 2 roster spots in one bad day.

Of course in another league that I am desperate to hold a lead in over Torrey Smith, I had Housler as a fill in TE and of course Ryan killed that spot as well for me with a big 0. I had never, ever, ever started a WR/TE from the Arizona Cardinals all year in 3 leagues until this weekend and instead of getting garbage time like I should have, I got to split 70 passing yards, or 1.2 passing yards every minute of the game.

My team is bipolar, My longest win streak is one, my longest losing streak is one. This season is driving me crazy.

had the worst week of the year with this sad squad...

ryan, rice, greene, cobb, julio, young, gates, graham, cincy

one total td. lost to the worst team in the league who had vick and cutler hurt, lynch, cruz, sea def, bennett all on a bye... after a three game losing streak i am now 6-5. my season had so much promise just three weeks ago.

I might of traded bowe for a used condom before this game, but now I'm ready to just toss his ### on the wire for some other poor sap. VERY pissed right now because I was going back and forth between these two and was going of the numbers instead of whats real. I was thinking that HOU would run the score up quick and forget about the passing game....well we all know how that worked out.

What did I lean today? DON'T OVER THINK YOUR LINEUP!!!! PLAY YOUR STUDS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

Shady and Gronk owner.

My team is still cruising to the playoffs, but the temporary loss of Shady and the permanent loss of Gronk will be a killer.

The difference between Gronk and Kyle Rudolph will be about 15-20 points a game. :cry:

Shady and Gronk owner.My team is still cruising to the playoffs, but the temporary loss of Shady and the permanent loss of Gronk will be a killer.The difference between Gronk and Kyle Rudolph will be about 15-20 points a game. :cry:
That sucks. I hadn't even heard about Gronk. I just traded him away this week (with Morris and Britt for Chris Johnson and Cruz) and only knew he had a great game.

My previously undefeated team is going to lose this week, led by Matty Ryan, Denarius Moore & Mike Wallace combing for less than 4 points. This after having the highest scoring game of any team all season last week. :unsure:

Shady and Gronk owner.

My team is still cruising to the playoffs, but the temporary loss of Shady and the permanent loss of Gronk will be a killer.

The difference between Gronk and Kyle Rudolph will be about 15-20 points a game. :cry:
Same here :thumbdown: I also have Rudolph as Gronk's backup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to overcome the RG3 barrage... I'm now up my 6. I have 49ers DST, opponent has Gore. Damn, losing McGahee early in the 2nd quarter hurts right about now...an extra 6-7 pts from him would've been huge.

faced Schaub and Andre Johnson today. He didn't need the other 12 guys on his roster to beat me, those two were enough. Sadly I was officially eliminated from the playoffs today(in a league where 8 of 12 teams make the playoffs). Yes it has been a bad season.

qb - Vick/Cutler...went with Foles off the wire.

rb - murray and sproles hurt - so had ivory and matthews in

wr - graham (yes my only td), gates and hartline

k - barth (my second highest scoring player)

dl - wolfe (and he got hurt with 0 points before inj), dunlap (2 freaking tackles...great)

lb - laurinaitas, carter, brad jones (stupid ir replacement)

db - harper (good game), bell

Worst season ever - just a series of one injury after another.

Went back and forth over who to start this week.

League1: Start - Matt Ryan :rant:

Bench -- MATT SCHAUB :shock:

Up by 20 going into Monday Night

League2: Start -- Cam Newton :unsure:

Bench -- RGIII :shock:

Up 16 both finished.

I may end up winning both despite myself. Sometimes I wonder if I should just set my lineup early and forget about it. I may be better off.

I started Matt Ryan over Schaub, too.

But the nut kicker is when I lose to Crabtree tonight b/c of the 8 pt swing on the Martin screw job.

First the GOOD News

I had 4 Players net me -.03

Matt Ryan: -3.17

Dwayne Bowe: 0

Torrey Smith: .47

Danny Amendola: 2.73

Now the BAD News

:hot: GRONK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot:

I'm the worst team in both my leagues. Not just the worst record but the lowest scoring in each. :)

Down by 15 in a PPR league with Brandon Marshall and Robbie Gould. At the end of the first half, I'm still down by 15 thanks to the pathetic Bears performance.

Users who are viewing this thread