What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Gibson (1 Viewer)

MCguidance

Footballguy
Admittedly, I do not know much about the situation in StL, but is Brandon Gibson someone we should be considering? During a week when I have seen Jerome Simpson emerge as a matchup play or WW guy, could we or should we expect a decent output from Gibson moving forward with Amendola now rled out for several weeks?

sure, however, STL rotates Quick, Pettis, Gibson, and Givens in and out, so you're prob not looking at a guy that gets 90% of the snaps.

sure, however, STL rotates Quick, Pettis, Gibson, and Givens in and out, so you're prob not looking at a guy that gets 90% of the snaps.
Makes sense, so we should expect Amendola's targets to be spread out? Any of the names that you mentioned stand out above the others?

bradford has to throw to someone, right? they have 3 good matchups coming up vs mia, gb and ne. gibson won the starting gig twice, once last year and again this year after his season ending injury. at the very least, he's worth a pickup either in deep leagues or for bye week help.

i'd also eye up steve smith. if someone is going to replace amendola as bradfords safety blanket, he looks like the most likely

Snap count percentages for week 4 (vs the seahawks):

Amendola 74%

Givens 69%

Gibson 59%

Quick 23%

Pettis 11%

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the smart play is to avoid all of these guys. I just don't see how STL won't go run heavy now with two good RBs.

Makes sense, so we should expect Amendola's targets to be spread out? Any of the names that you mentioned stand out above the others?
In Dynasty, I like Quick because he has the most talent - word was that it would take him awhile to grasp the playbook. In redraft, Gibson is the target to be a WR4 or 5 - don't expect much more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread