What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Lloyd, WR, Denver Broncos (1 Viewer)

This guy really fell in my draft Sunday night. I took Andre Johnson at the top of the 2nd round (which was a steal IMO) and then I spent the next 6 rounds garnering players in other positions. I never expected to see someone of Lloyd's talent in the 7th round, but there he was.

Now that we know Orton is the QB, I see no reason to believe that Lloyd can't continue to excel in that offense. I think this guy is a top flight WR that is being ignored in drafts.

I think Lloyd is a FA after this year, but if he signs back in StL then I absolutely love his 2012 prospects. Every week I am rooting against him so he'll fall next year (I've only got him in 1 league). In five games with Bradford he's had the following production:

Targets-Catches-Yards-TDs

13-5-80-0

9-4-48-1

14-5-67-1

10-5-74-1

12-5-82-0

As their chemistry builds, I expect that catch % to increase. We are looking at 11.6 targets per game. That is incredible. A few things need to go right, but I'm thinking top 5 production next year IF: Bradford healthy, Lloyd re-signs, McDaniels still OC. If those three things happen and Lloyd plays 15-16 games, top 5 production is a :IBTL:

I can't imagine he'll be ranked very highly with his apparent poor production this year (currently WR25 by FBG scoring). But if he returns, a ranking outside of top 12 is crazy. Just prorating those 5 games yields 77/1123/10.

What is everyone else expecting from him next year?

I think Lloyd is a FA after this year, but if he signs back in StL then I absolutely love his 2012 prospects. Every week I am rooting against him so he'll fall next year (I've only got him in 1 league). In five games with Bradford he's had the following production:Targets-Catches-Yards-TDs13-5-80-09-4-48-114-5-67-110-5-74-112-5-82-0As their chemistry builds, I expect that catch % to increase. We are looking at 11.6 targets per game. That is incredible. A few things need to go right, but I'm thinking top 5 production next year IF: Bradford healthy, Lloyd re-signs, McDaniels still OC. If those three things happen and Lloyd plays 15-16 games, top 5 production is a :IBTL: I can't imagine he'll be ranked very highly with his apparent poor production this year (currently WR25 by FBG scoring). But if he returns, a ranking outside of top 12 is crazy. Just prorating those 5 games yields 77/1123/10.What is everyone else expecting from him next year?
I'm expecting to get him cheap so, you know, shhhh!

The loss of McDaniels hurts his upside if he stays in StL. If he follows him to NE then his stock will skyrocket even with the down year (statistically) in 2011. It's a real shame. But maybe I'm wrong and he still falls outside of the top 10 WR next year even if he lands on New England with Ocho's bust season fresh on people's minds.

Users who are viewing this thread