What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broadband Facts Label for cell and internet service (1 Viewer)

pollardsvision

Footballguy
Didn't see a thread, but this seems like it could be a big deal. Consumers aren't getting many wins these days.

In late April, the FCC started requiring cell and internet companies to provide "nutrition" style labels.
Everything from pricing details (including hidden fees) to most importantly, actual speed performance numbers.
You can go to the big carriers now and see the speed/performance for different plans at your address.

Could be especially helpful in a cell era where so many plans are "unlimited data" where the consumer has no idea what the performance will be like until they try it.

We'll see how the implementation goes, but it's a fantastic idea.

Sounds good, but with the couple I checked just now (article says they were supposed to comply by Apr 10), the only way I could find them on their websites was by googling the company's broadband labels. So sure, they technically have them on their website, but I didn't see any links to them from the home page or any of the other pages you browse through from there. Not saying that there aren't any links, but they weren't prominent enough for me to see them. Shocking, huh?

Sounds good, but with the couple I checked just now (article says they were supposed to comply by Apr 10), the only way I could find them on their websites was by googling the company's broadband labels. So sure, they technically have them on their website, but I didn't see any links to them from the home page or any of the other pages you browse through from there. Not saying that there aren't any links, but they weren't prominent enough for me to see them. Shocking, huh?
From the places I've checked, they can be found on the "plans" or "shop plans" page if you scroll down a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread