What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos @ Bengals - Championship Monday - Whatchoo need? (1 Viewer)

I need CJ Anderson to have 18 points or less.......Isnt Denver locked into the #2 seed? Maybe they don't play starters for long.

Last edited by a moderator:
league 1: Just need Peyton to not go completely bonkers

league 2: Need 8 points from CJ

league 3: Need 4 points from AJ

need 16 points from Peyton, Sanders & Thomas. Given how theyve played the last 2-3 games, I'm sweating it out a little bit.

Down 47,2 pts going into Monday night. Need combo totaling at least that from Manning and AJ Green - 1pt ppr.

Championship Match Up

Down 19 points - PPR - all TDs 6 pts

I have:

P Manning

CJ Anderson

B Roby

He has:

G Atkins

The way things have gone the past few weeks I am still nervous

less than 5 points from Andy Dalton and I hold on.

so, basically, i need dalton to sprain his ankle in warmups and not play.

Thanks to Russell Wilson, I just need AJ Green, Emmanuel Sanders and Carlos Dunlap to hold on to a 34 point lead against Demaryius Thomas and Connor Barth.

I can safely say that if Thomas had no yards and 5 lost fumbles, that would be THE worst fantasy beat ever.
Even better, it would have to be 5 fumbles on handoffs, because I would get a point per every reception before said fumble. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :IBTL:

League one, 15 from DT wins it for me.

League two, 11 from DT loses it for me.

So there's a terrible sweet spot in there where I can lose both, but it's impossible for me to win both.

Sigh.

im down by 22 but with cj and peyton left to play for the championship, i like my odds but stranger things have happened.

One super bowl - sanders to not play

Other league conference championship - sanders to outscore Peyton

Redraft super bowl - Julius Thomas to get less than 35 points, roughly 7/100/3

Down 34 with J. Thomas and Jeremy Hill against E. Sanders in ppr.

Basically, I need Sanders to sneeze and shart all over the field before the game, then have Hill run circles around it.

Closest championship I have ever been in. Down 90 to 89.5. He has Jeremy Hill, I have Connor Barth. I would be hosed in most scoring systems - but in our scoring system I have a chance. .5 ppr, 1 point at 60 yds, 1 point at 80 yds, 1 point at 100 yards and +1 each additional 15 yards. So instead of hill getting 10 points at 100 yards, he would only get 3 points in our scoring system. So I have a chance...not a great chance, but a chance. Here is hoping Denver plays great between the 20s and Barth racks up a 5 FG day...and Jeremy Hill doesn't spend all night in the end zone.

I'm up 20 and have DT, he has Sanders. Weird MNF happenings this year. Very worried after seeing that 79 yard Lynch run get him 19 points on one play.(bonus of 5 for 50 yard TDs)

I'm up 40 with CJ Anderson, Von Miller, and TJ Ward. He has Peyton Manning and Demarcus Ware. We get 10 points per TD or Sack, so I need Peyton to not go nuts.

Down 55.43 (1pt ppr w/yardage bonus). Opponent is done.

I have: D.Thomas, C.J Anderson, and C. Barth.

I figure I have about a 30-40% chance. Just need good games from all the above. If Thomas or Anderson has a great game, that would be well....GREAT!!!!

League 1: need Peyton and AJ to outscore E Sanders and CJ by 14

League 2: locked up championship

League 3 l: thanks to the luck vs. Wilson matchup im somehow behind. I need d Thomas to outscore AJ green and nugent by 6

league 4 ; locked up 3 rd

Users who are viewing this thread