What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Build A Champion Dynasty (1 Viewer)

Jayrob

Footballguy
The Build A Champion Dynasty league is looking for owners who are looking for a challenge and who want to do something different than the run of the mill. First let's go over some of the basics so that you know what you are getting into. The league will be run on MFL, and we will use league safe to hold the cash. . Our roster size is 25. There will be points per reception and otherwise standard scoring. Now onto the rules that set this league apart:

* After discussion with several perspective league members the buy in will be $100. (Big $)

* Victory Point scoring is the main component for league standings. You get credit for scoring. (Loved it on Antsports want to do it again )

* Blind bids each from Wednesday until Saturday. FC/FS Sunday morning until games start.

* You can draft players from college teams. I play in a league that does this and loved it.(Shout out to Dynasty Legends 2) Wouldn't you love to have Justin Blackmon, or Trent Richardson to choose from instead of that scrub in the 19 round?

Barring something crazy happening NFL wise. We are going to draft a week after the NFL draft. The draft will be a 12 hour time limit per pick online slow draft. Here is a link to the league so you can take a look. I would suggest you look at the league bylaws in order to get a more detailed idea of the rules, payouts and such.

http://www20.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/70585#0

Please post a valid email address and at least a first name if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there. definitely interested. just sent a pm.

thanks!

jon

jonmillerarmstrong@gmail.com

I'm interested in joining this league. I've played in two leagues that have allowed college developmental players.

I'm also known as JohnnyU on the board. My name is Chuck.

I commish Fantasy Legends I and II for the last 8 years. Also commished FLL3, but recently turned that over to a league member from FLL1. It's a tough job sometimes being the commish, so I admire all of them.

cac5897@gmail.com is my email address.

Users who are viewing this thread