What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

California = Most Hated State (1 Viewer)

SF is the best city in the US. But most of you can't afford to live here. SUCK IT
Pretty sure that phrase works better in SF than most places.
I am sure Freddy Mercury loved that city back in the day...lolz
You're pretty obsessed with gay people,
Well its not hard to associate SF with gay people. It kinda goes together like peanut butter and jelly, no?
I associate it with Union Square, cable cars, North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf and the best sourdough bread on the planet.

SF is the best city in the US. But most of you can't afford to live here. SUCK IT
Well its not hard to associate SF with gay people. It kinda goes together like peanut butter and jelly, no?
It's not cheating because it's your dog.

I associate it with Union Square, cable cars, North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf and the best sourdough bread on the planet.
You're white....lol

Great weather

Great wine (better than the rest of the country)

Great beer (arguably better than the rest of the country)

Great restaurants (better than the rest of the country)

Great supermarkets/farmers markets (better than the rest of the country)

No snow outside of where it should be (the mountains)

No humidity

No mosquitoes

Relatively fewer strip-mall cities

Coastal life in reach of most cities

The Bay Area is pretty spectacular. If you can afford to live here, there's no better place in the country, warts and all.

Santa Barbara is pretty great.

Agree with much of the anti-LA sentiment however. Not for me

Hawaii was the most liked state, followed by Colorado, Tennessee, South Dakota and Virginia. And then every other state in the country, and THEN California.
Back the truck up...
South Dakota I love, but North Dakota... don't get me started.
I live in North Dakota. I hate it. They probably accounted mostly for the Fargo and Bismarck areas, which are the two big population centers and and, for the most part, are pretty laid back and chill. The oil patch area sucks outside of the money you make.
Serious question - why do you live there?

Hawaii was the most liked state, followed by Colorado, Tennessee, South Dakota and Virginia. And then every other state in the country, and THEN California.
Back the truck up...
South Dakota I love, but North Dakota... don't get me started.
I live in North Dakota. I hate it. They probably accounted mostly for the Fargo and Bismarck areas, which are the two big population centers and and, for the most part, are pretty laid back and chill. The oil patch area sucks outside of the money you make.
Serious question - why do you live there?
Making very good money. That is the only reason.

It's not just about SF. You seem to have a track record of steering conversations towards homosexuality. I'm not judging or anything. It's just interesting.
I see what you are doing here, let it go. You arent the sneaky detective you think you are...
There's nothing sneaky about it when the clues are constantly there.

It's not just about SF. You seem to have a track record of steering conversations towards homosexuality. I'm not judging or anything. It's just interesting.
I see what you are doing here, let it go. You arent the sneaky detective you think you are...
Sorry Sweeney but I don't swing your way. Id be a liberal then....

It's okay guys, your states have good things too.
That is my state but it still sucks!
There are 49 other states to choose from. Not sure how anyone can live somewhere they hate that much. Unless that is, you just hate everywhere.
I don't live there anymore, cuz it sucked! lol
Then stop calling it your state. You hate it, you left it and you still call it your state? Weird.

So you are gay then? It's ok. There are a lot of gay conservatives.

It's okay guys, your states have good things too.
That is my state but it still sucks!
There are 49 other states to choose from. Not sure how anyone can live somewhere they hate that much. Unless that is, you just hate everywhere.
I don't live there anymore, cuz it sucked! lol
Then stop calling it your state. You hate it, you left it and you still call it your state? Weird.
I meant I am originally from there, don't get all picky with "words"....

oh...boy. Here comes the Sad Weeney troll again. Who keeps letting that SOB out of his cage? Shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing me to be gay wont make it so Sweeney, blouses to you.....

I must've misunderstood. When you said you didn't swing my way, straight, I thought that was a subconscious admission that your obsession with gay stuff was because you were gay. My apologies, though I'd still be interested in finding out why you have such a fixation with gayness.

I must've misunderstood. When you said you didn't swing my way, straight, I thought that was a subconscious admission that your obsession with gay stuff was because you were gay. My apologies, though I'd still be interested in finding out why you have such a fixation with gayness.
Associating SF with homosexuals isn't a "fixation"?? Its what comes to mind is all. I don't even have a problem with gay people? Whatever floats your boat! Its just not my thing, sorry...

Associating SF with homosexuals isn't a "fixation"?? Its what comes to mind is all. I don't even have a problem with gay people? Whatever floats your boat! Its just not my thing, sorry...
Are you asking me if you have a problem with gay people? Or that you don't associate SF with gays? Or are you unsure that you don't have a problem with gay people? Or that you just don't know what a question mark is for?

Also, it's a subject right on the tip of your tongue in most of the threads you post in. It's not just about this thread. HTH

Last edited by a moderator:
oh...boy. Here comes the Sad Weeney troll again. Who keeps letting that SOB out of his cage? Shame on you.
:potkettle:
I lol'd at "Sad Weeney" :lmao:
I'm a big fan of the Peenis.
Yeah, I am too. I literally cannot get enough of it. I want it in me every single second of the day and night.
Maybe I overshot with calling it fifth grade humor.

Are you asking me if you have a problem with gay people? Or that you don't associate SF with gays? Or are you unsure that you don't have a problem with gay people? Or that you just don't know what a question mark is for?

Also, it's a subject right on the tip of your tongue in most of the threads you post in. It's not just about this thread. HTH
That's funny coming from you Sweeney. Any "gay" thread is like a bat signal to you. Its like Icon to a gun thread....

Yeah, I am too. I literally cannot get enough of it. I want it in me every single second of the day and night.
I'm noticing a pattern, this is like your 10th post in a row about gays or peenises.

You certainly did.

I'm noticing a pattern, this is like your 10th post in a row about gays or peenises.
Congrats, you noticed a pattern of replying in a thread that's staying with the topic of the side conversation? Wow, that's some really good sleuthing you did there! I'm so proud of you. Although technically, commenting on the maturity level of your post-editing isn't actually about gays or peenises, unless you are also trying to come out and say you're gay. Since I was talking about you and you think I'm talking about gays, that would make sense with your "theory". I'm doubly proud of both you and Linuss for being comfortable enough to come out of the closet first here ant FBG. I hope it really makes your lives better!

Are you asking me if you have a problem with gay people? Or that you don't associate SF with gays? Or are you unsure that you don't have a problem with gay people? Or that you just don't know what a question mark is for?Also, it's a subject right on the tip of your tongue in most of the threads you post in. It's not just about this thread. HTH
That's funny coming from you Sweeney. Any "gay" thread is like a bat signal to you. Its like Icon to a gun thread....
I'm an avid supporter of gay rights, so of course I go into those threads. You however, have it on your mind so much that you can't help but talk about it in most threads you go into regardless of the topic. That's fine, threads meander around, but it just makes some wonder why you think about it so much that you can't keep it to yourself all the time. Do you see the difference?

Are you asking me if you have a problem with gay people? Or that you don't associate SF with gays? Or are you unsure that you don't have a problem with gay people? Or that you just don't know what a question mark is for?Also, it's a subject right on the tip of your tongue in most of the threads you post in. It's not just about this thread. HTH
In Peens defense, there are a lot of fruits posting here.

"This isn't the bi-curious droid you're looking for." -Peensiwan Kenobi

Users who are viewing this thread