What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Call Your Shot - First to get popped for HGH? (1 Viewer)

David Boston :)

95% of players are on HGH... they would all shatter like glass and never recover if they didn't take it...

NFL would be ruined if they did real testing

JJ Watt is on some Juice for sure

What were the final details of the HGH testing? It's going to be a bit of a struggle b/c it leaves the body so quickly. The half life is 2.5 hours, so if they don't test you on the day of the injection, it's unlikely they'll be able to get a positive reading.

JJ Watt is on some Juice for sure
What, 6'6" 300 lbs running a 4.7 40, picking off passes for TDs isn't legit?

Just found the HGH details...only testing the day before and after games. You're probably free to do HGH at midnight, on game days, and from Tues - Thursday evening, and be safe from testing.

Plenty of guys will get this down to a science and never get caught.

Raider Nation said:
Laron Landry
Oh yeah! Fits the profile.
Nonsense!

Oh....

INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts safety LaRon Landry has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Excuse me...Mr, Sugarnuts....There's this little lotter thing going on and I was wondering...if you have a minute...could you give me those numbers???

Awesome call there Babe Ruth!

Raider Nation said:
Laron Landry
Oh yeah! Fits the profile.
Nonsense!

Oh....

INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts safety LaRon Landry has been suspended without pay for four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
Excuse me...Mr, Sugarnuts....There's this little lotter thing going on and I was wondering...if you have a minute...could you give me those numbers???

Awesome call there Babe Ruth!
That works different. I know this only because I havent ever won. I'll keep trying, and when I get the right numbers, I'll be sure to let you know! lol

Users who are viewing this thread