What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calling all NO homers (1 Viewer)

Tigerbot Hesh

Footballguy
Like the title says, who's the New Orleans WR to have while Colston is out?

Patten still? Moore? Meachem? Other?

Both Patten and Moore are free agents in my league, and I need a replacement WR for Week 5. Any ideas?

:)

I have 2 in one league and a mixed bag of Saints WRs in others. The bigger question is the rest of the way when both Colston and Shockey are activated.

Not a NO homer, but I've been watching the Saints. This is two weeks in a row Moore has had a lot of targets, so he might be the interim guy. But as most will state, NO is a bit of a crap shoot.

I can tell you one thing, based on the numbers that Brees is putting up without him, Colston is going to be an absolute BEAST when he gets back.

That's kinda like asking Den homers who is the RB to have. I think it changes weekly. Brees spreads the ball around a lot.

That being said. I like Moore for the near future and Meachem long term. Both look very good in the last two games. Moore getting more targets and catches but Meachem is very explosive.

Not a NO homer, but I've been watching the Saints. This is two weeks in a row Moore has had a lot of targets, so he might be the interim guy. But as most will state, NO is a bit of a crap shoot.I can tell you one thing, based on the numbers that Brees is putting up without him, Colston is going to be an absolute BEAST when he gets back.
I was thinking just the opposite...too many options that Brees is comfortable with at this point for Colston to be dominant.

IMHO:

1. Moore

2. Patten

3. Meacham

4. Henderson

Moore and Patten are going to get the mahority of targets. Meacham and Henderson will get more "big play" opportunities. Since MEacham and Henderson are usually going to be "hit or miss" I would prefer the consisitency of Moore and Patten.

I could see Moore and Patten flipping spots if the defenses begin to adjust to Moore. But as for now, Moore's bigger play potential gives him the edge. But both should see plenty of targets until Colston comes back.

IMHO:1. Moore2. Patten3. Meacham4. HendersonMoore and Patten are going to get the mahority of targets. Meacham and Henderson will get more "big play" opportunities. Since MEacham and Henderson are usually going to be "hit or miss" I would prefer the consisitency of Moore and Patten.I could see Moore and Patten flipping spots if the defenses begin to adjust to Moore. But as for now, Moore's bigger play potential gives him the edge. But both should see plenty of targets until Colston comes back.
It's tough to ignore 2 weeks of Moore DOMINATION.[/savoring the sweetness of the waiver wire pickup]

moore gets the underneath stuff while henderson/meachem get the deep throws. moore will get more targets...

That's kinda like asking Den homers who is the RB to have. I think it changes weekly. Brees spreads the ball around a lot. That being said. I like Moore for the near future and Meachem long term. Both look very good in the last two games. Moore getting more targets and catches but Meachem is very explosive.
This is the answer as far as I can tell! Now answer the Denver RB's. They all make each other useless. And when Torain get back here soon it's even going to get worst! I was starting to think M.Pittman might be the answer though in Denver.At least until Torain gets healthy. Then we might need to re-evaluate!And for Meachum I am about ready to give him a start. He's been on my bench 2 years for this momment in 2 dynastys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread