What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calvin Johnson (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limp Dogg Bizkits

Footballguy
He started off the season great, but since the 1st 2 games, he has not had more than 2 catches a game. His rushing TD last week helped, but he isn't even startable right now in my league.

His owner had Ronnie Brown as his only stud RB and is hurting right now. This is a PPR league, and I have S. Smith, Evans, and Walker as my top 3 WR's. You can start 3 plus a flex so I have the WR depth to sit him for a while if needed. My RB's are solid with Bush, ADP, White, B Jackson, and M. Bush.

What is he going for and is he going to live up to his expectations of a top 10 WR in dynasty.

I'm not going to play trade evaluator here because this isn't the place, but..

He had an amazing catch in the end zone out of bounds today. It'd take a solid, young RB for me to deal him. I'd hang onto him personally. You won't see a WR with his potential in the next foreseeable # of years.

I'm not going to play trade evaluator here because this isn't the place, but..He had an amazing catch in the end zone out of bounds today. It'd take a solid, young RB for me to deal him. I'd hang onto him personally. You won't see a WR with his potential in the next foreseeable # of years.
I have no trade offers out, just want to know what he is going for.

It wasn't a straight deal for Johnson but I just added him in a 12-team dynasty.

I got Johnson/Norwood/2008 1st round pick (probably 4-8 range)

Gave up

Benson/Drew/Bruce/2008 2nd round pick (hopefully in the 24 range) :bag:

My rationale:

Probably sold low on Benson but he looks brutal and I'm not sure what's going to change about that. He had a permanent spot on my bench. Hated to lose Drew but I see Norwood as Drew Lite. Will start CJ for Bruce. Picks speak for themselves.

Ed Wood said:
It wasn't a straight deal for Johnson but I just added him in a 12-team dynasty.I got Johnson/Norwood/2008 1st round pick (probably 4-8 range)Gave upBenson/Drew/Bruce/2008 2nd round pick (hopefully in the 24 range) :goodposting: My rationale:Probably sold low on Benson but he looks brutal and I'm not sure what's going to change about that. He had a permanent spot on my bench. Hated to lose Drew but I see Norwood as Drew Lite. Will start CJ for Bruce. Picks speak for themselves.
It wasn't Benson you sold low on (he's truly rotten); it was Drew. Still, you got Calvin Johnson & a 1st-rounder. Nicely done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread