What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Car Plows Through Crowd Engaged in Zombie Walk--Who's Wrong? (3 Viewers)

Who's At Fault?

• Total voters
I sure as hell aint stopping. No intention of being Reginald Deny 2.0
you are terrified of these people?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/26/2382951D00000578-2849774-image-17_1416969260090.jpg
Why are they climbing on his car? That's pretty scary...
I think its scarier to move your car around another car, because you are tired of waiting, and force your car through hundreds of people. Watching the video, its hard to tell for sure, but it looks like people hopped on the hood to prevent from being run over.

Last edited by a moderator:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/26/2382951D00000578-2849774-image-17_1416969260090.jpg
I think its scarier to move your car around another car, because you are tired of waiting, and force your car through hundreds of people. Watching the video, its hard to tell for sure, but it looks like people hopped on the hood to prevent from being run over.
A simpler way to prevent yourself from being runover is by not standing in the middle of a street. Works a lot better in my experience.

you can tell all that from the video?

By the time the car comes into the video there are people on the hood and the windshield is half-obstructed by a protest banner or something...

The fact that the people on the hood aren't hurt tells me that he must have been moving relatively slow....now people just need to be smart enough to get out od the way of a moving vehicle...

FlapJacks said:
Fennis said:
FlapJacks said:
Fennis said:
comfortably numb said:

By the time the car comes into the video there are people on the hood and the windshield is half-obstructed by a protest banner or something...

The fact that the people on the hood aren't hurt tells me that he must have been moving relatively slow....now people just need to be smart enough to get out od the way of a moving vehicle...
watch more of the video there is a shot from a helicopter. yes the car was moving slow, he tried to move through a large crowd of people.

You know after watching enough of these I really want to see what a phalanx of heavy horse could do through a crowd like this.

guy in the blue sat on the hood when he started honking, then punched the windshield still sitting

that behavior deserves something

It seems he slid off, got scared, maybe guess he skinned a knee?

Gotta figure that's less than if some tougher guy was driving and got out of the car to teach him a thing or two.

FlapJacks said:

The video I saw started with the car dragging some poor woman about 30 feet. The crowd converged in the ####### driver to make him stop running over the woman and help her.

FlapJacks said:

The video I saw started with the car dragging some poor woman about 30 feet. The crowd converged in the ####### driver to make him stop running over the woman and help her.
His vehicle did not really have the ground clearance to get over those people. His front fender acted sort of like a cow catcher on an old time train, it kept plowing folks forward so that they would not go under. Something to consider when buying your next vehicle.

I always ask the salesman if the vehicle I am looking at will high center on zombies or protesters, and whether the exhaust system has guards to keep human or zombie flesh from cooking onto its hot surfaces potentially stinking up my vehicle. Finally I like to know that my warranty will not be voided by flesh getting entangled in the drive train or the brakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread