What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Carolina DEs (1 Viewer)

Lord Fantasy

Footballguy
Bramel has a nice bit in "Reading the Defense" about Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy are making the most of their moments.

Up in Minnesota we don't get a lot of Panthers games so I've never had a chance to see these guys play. Looks like Johnson has more experience and was drafted higher (3rd round vs. 6th) but Hardy is the new guy and it a little bigger (faster?)

Homers?

Johnson is likely taken in most leagues but Hardy is an intriguing one week pick up this week against the Bears. Chicago's o-line is a mess.

Charles Johnson is a complete stud in my league, a role he has been filling (for me) since week 1 of last year, just had a feeling about this guy that has paid off big time. Hardy is a guy I encourage people to take a chance on. I held onto him a bit last year, but needed the roster space and was forced to drop him. I always liked what he brought to the table and what the Panthers coaches had to say about him, but when the time came to expand rosters this summer, someone actually beat me to the punch with this guy. A real shame too, but at least I have one piece of the pie.

Charles Johnson is a complete stud in my league, a role he has been filling (for me) since week 1 of last year, just had a feeling about this guy that has paid off big time. Hardy is a guy I encourage people to take a chance on. I held onto him a bit last year, but needed the roster space and was forced to drop him. I always liked what he brought to the table and what the Panthers coaches had to say about him, but when the time came to expand rosters this summer, someone actually beat me to the punch with this guy. A real shame too, but at least I have one piece of the pie.
Almost the same situation as me. My thoughts exactly. Hardy is more than a one week plug-in. He should be solid all year playing across from Johnson and finally getting the playing time he deserves. Wouldn't be surprised to see these guys go back and forth all year out-doing each other.

Users who are viewing this thread