What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS not posting MNF scores (1 Viewer)

ShaqAttaq

Morally Ambiguous
on both my CBS leagues, the scores for all players involved in SD-JAX MNF are listed as 0 and all games are final. very irritating as multiple games have big implications this week, as is likely common. is this happening to anybody else? i complained via CBS's help tab, but that doesn't give instant feedback.

on both my CBS leagues, the scores for all players involved in SD-JAX MNF are listed as 0 and all games are final. very irritating as multiple games have big implications this week, as is likely common. is this happening to anybody else? i complained via CBS's help tab, but that doesn't give instant feedback.
CBS scores are not usually final until Tuesday ~2-3PM EST. I would expect it to be corrected by then.

Same here in all 3 leagues ... should be remedied soon. They have these glitches every so often in the wee hours ... :shrug:

ETA - fixed as of 6:30 a.m. NYC time

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread