What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS Sportsline scoring issue (1 Viewer)

Brides Maids

Footballguy
We had a situation in our league that I was hoping someone here could help with, in week 2 one of our match-ups ended in a tie this game was in turn decided by our tie breaking rules and team A ended up as the victor for the week team B was the Commish. Fast forward to this past week, during the games I noticed that my kicker was penalized 2 points for a Blocked field goal/missed field goal ( ie -1 point for the blocked field goal and -1 for the missed field goal). I questioned the Commish and he agreed that the scoring for it was incorrect and he changed the settings.

The problem is that when he changed the settings the site retroactively went back and updated the game from week 2 changing the outcome of the tie to a outright win for team B, the commish. The commish has agreed that this should not be allowed since according to our rules once a games scores are in the books for a week they and finial. The only problem is that the commish cannot figure out how to go back in and change the outcome of the week 2 game without changing the scoring back to the incorrect settings.

Any ideas here on how to solve this? I know that occasionally CBS Sportsline tech support surf this site for current issues that is why I am putting this in here but I also figured that a commish in another may have had to deal with this issue before. Thank you for any assistance in advance.

On the Live Scoring page at the bottom there is a ADJUST SCORING link. Click there and choose the week you want the correction made. Then under the team needing correction put a positive number or negative number for the adjustment and the site with take/add those points to/from that particular team. There is also a spot for reasoning. Hope this helps.

Jeremy

On the Live Scoring page at the bottom there is a ADJUST SCORING link. Click there and choose the week you want the correction made. Then under the team needing correction put a positive number or negative number for the adjustment and the site with take/add those points to/from that particular team. There is also a spot for reasoning. Hope this helps.Jeremy
Thanks alot I will let teh commish know and he can try it. :wall:

As much as some people bash CBS, our league has been fairly pleased with its performance. It is a little pricey but it is easy to use for any inexperienced players.

As much as some people bash CBS, our league has been fairly pleased with its performance. It is a little pricey but it is easy to use for any inexperienced players.
I don't think it's expensive. Especially since it's split between all the owners in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread