What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Celebrity You Most Resemble (1 Viewer)

Mr. Pickles said:
Alright, against my better judgement I cracked and submitted a photo to this website and BOY do I wish I hadn't.

I have a 61% match to CHAKA FARKING KAHN. :hophead: :unsure: :wub: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Alright, it's bad enough that they compared me to a woman, but I'm the palest living creature on this planet that isn't a naked mole rat. Why did they choose an african american woman?

And as if my ego wasn't just crushed like a bug in the ground, I get a 62% to George Costanza and 60% match to Neil Armstrong, who I think is dead.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a trigger to pull.

The link that ended my life.
You do look like Neil Armstrong.. who is very much alive.
Pretty sure the CIA killed him to keep the moon-landing hoax from being exposed.

I get this guy all the time.

Doppleganger?
I get these three often, depending on the generation of the observer and their particular taste in movies/television.

Brendan Fraser
Same here. :thumbup: :brothers:
Righetti too apparently. WTF? :confused:
Righetti is the spitting image of this guy.
HEY WE ALL LOOK ALIKELOOK AT US
HEY LOOK AT RIGHETTI, [HULK], SENOR SCHMUTZIG & BRENDAN FRASER THEY ALL LOOK LIKE ME!!!

mr. furley said:
that seals it.. i'm totally hot for the moops :wub:
:goodposting:
This is great for my ego.Keep it up ladies...and furley too. :thumbup:
let's do drinksSERIOUSLY
furley, am I going to have to challenge you to a duel? :hot:
does it involve jello and a pool? :excited:
It will if the moops joins us! :hifive:
that's hot

Had dinner some "friends" this past weekend. Just got an email from him: "BTW, we caught a few minutes of Moonstruck the other day when we were channel surfing. I don't know if you've ever heard this, but you bear a striking resemblance to Nicholas Cage - at least as he looked in that movie!"

is this good or bad?

Had dinner some "friends" this past weekend. Just got an email from him: "BTW, we caught a few minutes of Moonstruck the other day when we were channel surfing. I don't know if you've ever heard this, but you bear a striking resemblance to Nicholas Cage - at least as he looked in that movie!"

is this good or bad?
bad

is this good or bad?
bad
Oof. At least it's better than the Raising Arizona Nicolas Cage. :thumbup:

is this good or bad?
bad
Oof. At least it's better than the Raising Arizona Nicolas Cage. :thumbup:
or Cage in face off

Last edited by a moderator:
And apparently the girl who played a psycho in SwimFan :shrug:
I forgot about this.I have a monster crush on Erika Christensen. Are you free this weekend?
You coming into town to see your sister?
She moved back to Minneapolis, but her boyfriend is still there. If things work out, she might move back.Of course all of this is immaterial if we're talking about an Erika Christensen clone.
I guess I lit that candle for nothing. :wall:You know it's pretty hard to miss you if you never go away.

And apparently the girl who played a psycho in SwimFan :popcorn:
I forgot about this.I have a monster crush on Erika Christensen. Are you free this weekend?
She moved back to Minneapolis, but her boyfriend is still there. If things work out, she might move back.Of course all of this is immaterial if we're talking about an Erika Christensen clone.
I guess I lit that candle for nothing. ;)You know it's pretty hard to miss you if you never go away.
I have been officially "warned."That's worth something, right?

And apparently the girl who played a psycho in SwimFan :popcorn:
I guess I lit that candle for nothing. ;)You know it's pretty hard to miss you if you never go away.
I have been officially "warned."That's worth something, right?
So you're on orange alert.I guess that's better than amber.

This 40-year-old man from Indonesia is Barack Obama's doppelgängerIlham Anas, a 40-year-old from Jakarta, Indonesia works as President Barack Obama's doppelgänger. His uncanny resemblance to U.S. President has allowed him to travel the world and make an income to help support his family.

Anas says: “I am very careful about the jobs I take. I refuse anything that I think may be controversial or look bad on the real Obama.” Ilham says he has never met his doppelgänger and idol, but insists he will make the most of the opportunity should it ever come his way.

http://www.businessinsider.com/barack-obama-doppelganger-indonesia-2015-2#ixzz3RZ3jqTs5

Did the celebrity face match thing again. I am getting better looking with age :excited:

1. David Beckham

2. Jake Gyllenhal

3. Christian Bale

4. Brad Pitt

Holy necrobump.

In the 8 years since I posted this, Bredan Fraser has fallen off the face of the earth and gotten fat. I've put on some weight too, but not as much as him. He has more hair than I do though.

Everyone I know says I look exactly like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, just with a light brown hair instead of Shaggy's dirty blonde.

My brother says there are certain angles in which I am a dead ringer for this guy. I don't watch the show and I don't see it but I will take his word for it. He was also born two weeks before me.

Over the last year I've been told that I look like John Hamm (twice), Johnny Depp, and Robert Downey Jr.

They all have basically the same features so it makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread