What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Champions Check In (1 Viewer)

Won two of my six pay leagues, but both were unfortunately in phenoms leagues, so, yeah, we know how that's going.

It's really annoying cause the one team of mine (which went 12-2 and dominated both playoff games) is one of the best two or three teams I've ever had:

Romo

DeMarco, Jeremy Hill and Ingram

A. Brown. E. Sanders and Baldwin (or Wayne or Harvin)

Gronk

Justin Tucker

Seattle D

Third in a row, second year in a row, I got the better of an owner in a trade. One owner pretty mad, other owners saying they won't trade with me at all next year. Looks like I'll have to be spot on waivers and drafting next year.
This stuff cracks me up.

Favorite championship team ever: started 0-5 (drafted Patterson, Andre Johnson, Roddy...yeesh!), which prompted me to flail about on the waiver wire and land Mike Evans and Odell Freakin' Beckham. Snuck into the playoffs at 8-6 and crushed. Never give up, kids.

16-0 Champs (MVPs - Murray, ODB and JJ Watt) IDP league. (First time anyone had a perfect season - 20 yr old league)

12-4 Champs (MVPs - I could easily pick one of my top 3 picks of D. Thomas, Brown or Gronk, but I'd give it to Tannehill for totally outperforming his super late draft pick. 12 team league)

2 leagues, 1 championship

I won 1 last year as well, the alternate one as this.

Each league 12 teams, 0.5PPR, Superflex (effectively 2QB), 4 IDPs.

Had no true luck at QB (had Cutler and Foles) but had Lacy and Ingram and picked up Mason. Had DT and JJ and picked up ODB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went 12-4 in my 12-team league and won Super Bowl and Points Titles.

QB: Tom Brady (7th round pick)

RB: LeSean McCoy (1st round pick)

RB: Jeremy Hill (13th round pick)

WR: Antonio Brown (2nd round pick)

WR: Mike Evans (9th round pick)

WR: Odell Beckham (WW pick of the year)

TE: Greg Olsen (8th round pick)

K: Justin Tucker (17th round pick)

DT: Seattle (10th round pick)

Great late round picks, but my early round picks (McCoy 1st, Doug Martin 3rd, Pierre Garcon 4th, Shane Vereen 6th) were terrible.

12 team ppr no playoffs league finished 13-4 and overall point leader

QBs: Foles, Cutler, Orton, Bridgewater

RBs: Joique, Vereen, Jennings, Williams, Mason, Murray

WRs: Calvin, Julio, Sanders, Sanu, Bryant, Gordon

TEs: Gronk, Kelce

Sanders was great value in the 8th (had him as a 6th) and I passed on Sproles/FJax to nab him. Thought I made a horrible mstake at the time as they both went at the 8-9 turn and I was thin at RB.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread