What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship Monday Night (1 Viewer)

Up by 7 with SF D and Kaeper to go, opponent has Gore and Crab though. :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Up exactly 20 in the league I care most about and they have Vernon Davis PPR bonus for 50 yard TDs

I'm not sure I want to watch!

Atlanta stinks and the game is indoors

Andrew74 said:
Up by 32 and he has Davis left. I like my chances but I've been around long enough to be worried.
I'm down 32 with Davis left. PPR with distance TD bonuses, and I can put Gore in instead. I will be struggling with that decision all day.

Up 10, I've got the San Fran D and my opponent has Phil Dawson. As long as Dawson doesn't go all Justin Tucker on me I should be alright but the way Atlanta's D is San Fran could be in scoring position just about every drive.

Up 10, I've got the San Fran D and my opponent has Phil Dawson. As long as Dawson doesn't go all Justin Tucker on me I should be alright but the way Atlanta's D is San Fran could be in scoring position just about every drive.
Right. It's going to come down to if sf converts tds or settles for fgs.. this game should not be close

Vernon Davis either 8-100-3 or 10-180-2

Did once already this season vs Cards, so you're saying there's a chance!

for $5K I need Boldin to be within 16 ppr points of Roddy White

for much smaller stakes - but all FF league wins are nice I need Kaepernick to be 8 pts better than Matt Ryan

Good Luck to everyone in their LCG or Super Bowl

In 4 title games. One has been decided (lost). Three on the line tonight.

I need Vernon Davis to be a fantasy god tonight to win one.

I need Gore and Boldin to just be good to win 2 of them.

Fingers crossed.

How many points do you guys San Frans D puts up? Up 28 with Dawson left and he has San Fran. I'm scared Ryan is going to throw for a pick six and get shut out.

How many points do you guys San Frans D puts up? Up 28 with Dawson left and he has San Fran. I'm scared Ryan is going to throw for a pick six and get shut out.
I hope so. I need a big game from Dawson and the D. I see a pick 6 in my future

Lots of close ones tonight.

1) Down by 28. PPR. Douglas + Niners vs Gore

2) Up by 25. .5 PPR. vs Tony G.

3) Down by 13. .5 PPR. Kaep + VD vs nothing.

4) Down by 18. .5 PPR. Crabtree vs nothing.

5) Up by 24. 0 PPR. Vs Gore and Dawson.

6) Up by 26. 0 PPR. vs Gore.

I need 27 in a non-PPR out of Vernon Davis and Dawson. Not liking my chances!
I like your chances. Dawson will drop 15. Vernon 12
I know that you need Dawson too, but I like your spirit! ;-)Rivers and Calvin got me in this situation. Well and me stupidly starting the Cleveland "defense"...
Left Rivers on my bench but started Cutler and Calvin. Brutal. Played against Foles, but dominant as Philly was, he didn't put up huge stats. Our entire league scored low. Weird week

Would love to see Ryan go bat #### crazy tonite.

Doesnt effect my games at all, but in my oldest league it would be an absolute stunner if Ryan posted 350/3.

flapgreen said:
I also need Crabtree to trip over his dog while going down the stairs tomorrow.
Up 26.8 facing VD and Dawson. Have been checking online all day hoping for some freak thing with Davis that rules him out.

Should have been sitting pretty honestly but Djax and Forte totally let me down.

I need 7 points from Dawson. Not nearly as dire as the rest of this thread but I'm so nervous I might ignore the game altogether and check my FF homepage at 9pm PST with Stoli and a shot glass in hand, either way bro.

I need Boldin to get less than 77 yards if he scores a TD, less than 137 yards if he doesn't. Two or more TDs would do me in...

Users who are viewing this thread