What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chargers at DaRaiders*** (+3) 48.5u (2 Viewers)

If this thing is tied after 3 quarters....

Edit: How much is one road playoff game worth to a teams bottom line?

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who might have missed it, Florio said that the Raiders might not be interested in holding on to Bissaccia because Davis thinks he can lure John Harbaugh away from Michigan.

For those who might have missed it, Florio said that the Raiders might not be interested in holding on to Bissaccia because Davis thinks he can lure John Harbaugh away from Michigan.

Mr. Khaki in Ann Arbor is Jim Harbaugh.  John is in Ballmer.

But that is interesting and sounds like Davis 

I've always felt that with all the rules that favor the offense, a fumble that goes out of bounds should just go to the defense. Just as a way of evening things out. 

I remember when Gary Zimmerman would fine o-line for being on TV , especially introducing themselves....

How funny would it have been if the coaches would have got together and agreed to start the game with: Coin-toss, kickoff, knee, knee, knee, punt, knee, knee, knee, punt, then resume the game.

The whole point of the Wild-cat is to cancel out a defender by moving your QB out of the play. Adding a second QB to the field is just plain stupid.

It took until the last play of the 1st quarter before the Chargers showed any sign of being interested in playing this game.

Chargers must only have one guy who can return punts. Why else let Andre Roberts back on the field?

I know the Raiders currently have the lead, but this game feels like it is shifting more and more into the Chargers' favor with each play.

Users who are viewing this thread