What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers vs. Broncos (1 Viewer)

Just when you thought Philip Rivers was going to do his usual chokejob  INT to lose the game..........

They bring in a new kicker, and disguise their loss as a tipped FGA.

Give the Chargers bonus points for at least being creative with how they lose now, its not the same old ####.

TZM

Some days you're the dog and some days you're the fire hydrant.

Can't get the image of a bronco lifting leg and doing the business on Rivers out of my head

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude. 

Madden was entertaining and actually gave some insight. 
I guess if you find analysis of how much butt sweat an offensive lineman has entertaining and Madden's insights like if they don't move the football down the field they won't be able to score enlightening, Rex's if they don't tackle they won't be able to stop them observation must have touched your brow with the light of knowledge.

Beth Mowens is better than 90% of the play by play guys out there btw. would easily be Fox's best play by play analyst

Horrible two minute drill
Completely agree.   I thought that Rivers played the 2 minute drill horribly.  Showed no urgency when urgency was needed and played scattered where patience was needed.   People will look at that game as being lost because of the blocked FG--but Rivers played a part of the loss with the way that he managed that 2 minute drill.  

Completely agree.   I thought that Rivers played the 2 minute drill horribly.  Showed no urgency when urgency was needed and played scattered where patience was needed.   People will look at that game as being lost because of the blocked FG--but Rivers played a part of the loss with the way that he managed that 2 minute drill.  
Play choices were weird too.

I guess if you find analysis of how much butt sweat an offensive lineman has entertaining and Madden's insights like if they don't move the football down the field they won't be able to score enlightening, Rex's if they don't tackle they won't be able to stop them observation must have touched your brow with the light of knowledge.
Dude, we are talking about Rex Ryan as being what is setting the bar. 

They really blew it after the missed FG - they had plenty of time and went 3 and out. They could have mixed up calls and at least made it into FG range

Beth Mowens is better than 90% of the play by play guys out there btw. would easily be Fox's best play by play analyst
I liked her - not so sure about Rex Ryan. His "some days you're the dog & some you're the hydrant" comment was kind of grating. He's going for country charm but basically said the chargers are a piss receptacle?

they came back and damn near tied the game - I'd say they were worthy of more respect than that. Stay classy Rex.

i predict it gets worse before it gets better and likely a 1 & done year for Ryan on MNF. 

Users who are viewing this thread