What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

For those of us just tuning in, can anyone share what happened to Aaron Rodgers?
Aaron Rodgers exited Monday night's Week 9 game against the Bears with a left shoulder injury following the opening drive and is done for the night.

Rodgers was driven into the turf by DE Shea McClellin on a third-down sack near the ten-yard line. His non-throwing shoulder took the brunt of the blow. Rodgers was in obvious pain and immediately headed to the locker room after talking with trainers on the sideline. Seneca Wallace entered for the second possession and will handle duties for the rest of the game. Rodgers completed 1-of-2 passes for 27 yards before leaving and will undergo further testing. The Packers take on the Eagles in six days. Rodgers' status for Week 10 is up in the air.

I get not wanting to over use Lacy. But in the red zone he needs the touches to get the TD for Packers and for my fantasy team.

Why have both Schef and Mort report the same stuff that has been reported all day? Do they need two guys repeat old news?
Probably for people like me who haven't followed the story very closely. I heard about the voice mail, but didn't hear it until just now.
They could have hired MoP to air that segment. He is trolling Phins message boards hard on that case.
:lol:

Don't make go Incognito on you.
:1955brandofdude:

No question the Packers lose this game. Question is, how does this impact the overall season? This could be the momentum the bears need. I still think they win it all this year.

Where's lacy? wtf starks shouldn't be in there.
Thinking the same thing. They were dead set on him sitting the last part of that drive.
It looked like Lacy called himself out by motioning the sideline.
Yep. He tapped out. Likely was just getting tired. I'm sure he had the option of coming back in had he wanted to.

Not to worry, though. Lacy is going to get plenty of carries (maybe more than any orher RB in the NFL). Also, he'll learn to get a little more "selfish" as he gets older. :)

Users who are viewing this thread