What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Is Alshon invisible? Or is what they say true about the team wanting to cap Alshons production for cost purposes?

Ya know if you ever have to play the week following London, this Bear team is the ideal opponent. 

Jeffrey is basically being used as a decoy. Once the defense figures out the Bears can hurt them in other areas, this should change. Hoyer is playing really well, so I assume the opposing defense will have to change things up

Indy goalline offense is terrible. Do they always pass inside the 5? Is this a "we paid top dollar for a qb so he has to score the tds" offense?

Jeffrey is basically being used as a decoy. Once the defense figures out the Bears can hurt them in other areas, this should change. Hoyer is playing really well, so I assume the opposing defense will have to change things up
Hoyer can't throw the ball over 10 yards.  He's terrible.  Alshon is #### out of luck 

Barth couldn't hit water if he fell out of a ####ing boat.

From now on, anything shorter than 4th and 10 we should just go for it.

Jeffery as my WR1 is only mitigated by Hilton as my WR2. Making sick plays weekly.

It's probably underreported with all the injuries etc. but the Bears special teams are a big part of these losses.

Users who are viewing this thread