What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs at Chargers (1 Viewer)

GOOOOOO CHIEFS!!!!

Need at least 20 touches for Jamaal tonight; get him in space Romeo!

Cassell needs to step up big time or he's done, if not already.

Dorsey back will help the D; Chargers injuries on offense will also help the D.

But, in the end, Chiefs are on the fast track to a new coach, a new GM (hopefully), and the #1 pick.

Final Score:

San Diego 27

Kansa City 13

If that same play happens in the middle of the field is it not a catch? Looked like he lost the ball as he went to the ground.

To me, the replay certainly looked like the Gates TD should have been KC ball on the 20....not complaining though.

This is why I didn't understand the Chargers D love. Bad defense meets bad offense is not a recipe for success

I really like Mayock's draft analysis, but good lord that may have just been the dumbest thing any announcer has ever said...

What the heck is wrong with Mayock? He used to be pretty good, but the past year or so he seems like his brain has melted. He's almost unbearable, now.

The fumble doesn't matter? They would have turned it over on downs? On third down?

What the heck is wrong with Mayock? He used to be pretty good, but the past year or so he seems like his brain has melted. He's almost unbearable, now.The fumble doesn't matter? They would have turned it over on downs? On third down?
He's Canadian.

What the heck is wrong with Mayock? He used to be pretty good, but the past year or so he seems like his brain has melted. He's almost unbearable, now.The fumble doesn't matter? They would have turned it over on downs? On third down?
i liked the part where he spent the first ten minutes rambling about how it's okay to punt.i guess he only likes certain kinds of kicks on fourth down.

Should be a stat correction coming up. Butler clearly forced the fumble, not Williams.

i liked the part where he spent the first ten minutes rambling about how it's okay to punt.i guess he only likes certain kinds of kicks on fourth down.
Yeah, that was good, too.Also, the play where Bowe caught the pass going OOB. He clearly bobbled it a bit, and just barely regained control before getting two feet down. Mike's take: "Three feet down - obvious."

Users who are viewing this thread