What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chone Figgins trying 2b in Spring Training (1 Viewer)

scrumptrulescent

Footballguy
Mariners may be trying a swap of Figgins and Jose Lopez. Both would then be 2b/3b eligible early into the year based on your leagues eligibility rules.

Don Wakamatsu

Personally I'm not a fan of Figgins as a 3b because I like to get power at that spot. I would love Figgins at 2b though.

That would make 2 valuable players becoming 2b eligible this year. Beckham and Figgins.

If he were to get 2B eligibility I'm ranking Figgins 6th, hell of a lot different than 3B in which I don't want him at all. I hate chasing power and drafting Figgins at 3B requires you to do that, 2B? Not so much.

Mariners may be trying a swap of Figgins and Jose Lopez. Both would then be 2b/3b eligible early into the year based on your leagues eligibility rules.

Don Wakamatsu

Personally I'm not a fan of Figgins as a 3b because I like to get power at that spot. I would love Figgins at 2b though.

That would make 2 valuable players becoming 2b eligible this year. Beckham and Figgins.
Aren't they also moving Ackley to 2b to get him to the majors quicker?

Don Wakamatsu

If Figgy was to play 2nd would move his draft spot up 2 or 3 rounds? I would think so.

Users who are viewing this thread