What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Jennings: anything to see here? (1 Viewer)

FFdork

Footballguy
I know, I know: it's the Browns. Spare me the obvious take that the Browns are a fantasy wasteland. Some of us are in leagues where any potential starting RB has value.

So Jennings appears to have overtaken Harrison. Jamal Lewis has basically stated that he's done after this year, so it seems to make sense to look at their other players at the position. Does he get to start in the next few weeks? If he does any reason for optimism? Even really bad teams can have productive fantasy players.

I thought he looked good, what little I saw of him. I've got J.Harrison and J.Davis, so I went ahead and picked him up this week.

Bumping since it's 11am and Jamal is still listed as questionable. With Harrison in the dog house and Mangenius calling the shots, there's a slim (but certainly possible) chance that Jennings gets a surprise start this week against Detroit.

snagged him off the WW in a dynasty, why not?
Absolutely.Lewis is retiring after this year, and it's pretty safe to say that Harrison is not the heir apparent.Jennings will probably turn out to be nothing - especially if Mangini gets the boot - but with so many needs for the Browns, RB may not be at the top of the list.Definitely worth a shot-in-the-dark for dynasty purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shark move was definitely add Chris Jennings. Harrison is a healthy scratch today. Clev plan to get a ton of looks at him today.

Just picked up Jennings.

Harrison is so far in the Browns' doghouse, I can't imagine him seeing the field anytime soon. And with Lewis banged up, there's an opportunity for Jennings to get some meaningful carries.

Picked him up myself. Looked good, Jamal's at the end of his rope, and Harrison can't block. Great schedule late.

Why is Harrison in the dog house? Is his blocking that bad? He's had some pretty good games against tough teams in his limited amount of starts. What are the chances of him being picked up by another team next year and starting?

Why is Harrison in the dog house? Is his blocking that bad? He's had some pretty good games against tough teams in his limited amount of starts. What are the chances of him being picked up by another team next year and starting?
He was a healthy inactive today.
Harrison is the last Browns running back to score a touchdown. But he has fallen off the face of the Earth the past month. Harrison was upset at his lack of carries Monday night against Baltimore and declined to talk during the week, saying he was "afraid he might say what he thinks."
Link

Users who are viewing this thread