What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Obgonnaya (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
What is his value ROS? Only 8 carries sunday but passes the eye test & the schedule is favorable? Is a RB2? Flex? Desperation play?

I think he's value is well above what most think, Cleveland isn't going to keep sending Willis out there.

I see a lot of games they will be playing catchup and Campbell will dump it off to him all day. I am starting him this week in non PPR as I have traded my entire team off in a keeper league for picks, nothing to lose.

I see a lot of games they will be playing catchup and Campbell will dump it off to him all day. I am starting him this week in non PPR as I have traded my entire team off in a keeper league for picks, nothing to lose.
I'm starting him this week as well over Brown because of the matchup he has against Arizona (great against the run). Pittsburgh has been bad against the run and better against the pass (Campbell isn't Brady/Stafford), so I see a lot of runs/dump offs. Also, Pittsburgh has been playing better on O, so there could be a lot of dump offs.

I'm starting him this week as well over Brown because of the matchup he has against Arizona (great against the run). Pittsburgh has been bad against the run and better against the pass (Campbell isn't Brady/Stafford), so I see a lot of runs/dump offs. Also, Pittsburgh has been playing better on O, so there could be a lot of dump offs.
Interesting. I have sort of the same decision. McCoy and Bernard on bye. Starting Tate and Sproles. But, with Sproles status I was considering picking up Brown or Silent G. I was leaning towards Brown. I understand AZ is good against the run but doesn't this favor Brown? I think his value is receiving which Indy May need to do some of because they can't run. I didn't see Obgonnaya play last week. Was he impressive enough to count on?

Would feel much better about him if Fozzy wasn't around to vulture receptions. If he can get some goalline carries, then could see him putting up RB2 numbers. Should be close to 100 total yards and 4 catches a game, so with a touchdown mixed in you're looking at 20 points in PPR.

I'd imagine cincy was putting a lot of heat on campbell, and the second half was probably all passing, seeing as how campbell threw 56x --- game script set up pretty good for him, I think.

not so sure you can count on 12 targets the next couple weeks

Interesting. I have sort of the same decision. McCoy and Bernard on bye. Starting Tate and Sproles. But, with Sproles status I was considering picking up Brown or Silent G. I was leaning towards Brown. I understand AZ is good against the run but doesn't this favor Brown? I think his value is receiving which Indy May need to do some of because they can't run. I didn't see Obgonnaya play last week. Was he impressive enough to count on?
It is a tough call, but I think Ogbonnaya has a better matchup. Arizona is giving up the 2nd fewest points to RBs, so that worries me. I think both of them could get receptions (coin flip), but I like Ogb's chances to score/get rushing points. Throw in Trent, who sucks, but is probably more of a nuisance than McGahee.

Users who are viewing this thread