What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael Volume 3: Inevitable Greatness Soon Achieved (1 Viewer)

How much FAAB is FBG going to put for cm this week in their upgrades?

If the guy takes two weeks to learn 4 plays imagine what he will be worth by week 24

Last edited by a moderator:
McFadden is so much better than Randle for a whole game for that team, but for all the criticism he's a pro, he does it all.
He did play really well today. But, honestly, what are the odds of McFadden staying healthy and / or maintaining production in a featured role?

31 touches for McFadden????? I cannot believe that wasn't more split.
Well, you were warned. Despite what most people in here want to believe, McFadden can play. The issue moving forward will be if he can stay healthy with a big role.

Randle's injury is important as well. We need to find out how long he will be out, if at all beyond today.

The truth of the matter is that basically everything that CM backed could have ever wanted to happen, happened today and he still didn't get a shot at being more than a 3rd string guy.

Christine Michael - RB - Cowboys

ESPN's Ed Werder reports the Cowboys will use the bye week to consider making Christine Michael the starting running back over Joseph Randle.

The bye is a perfect week to make lineup changes, and the Cowboys are considering a number of them. Matt Cassel is expected to take over at quarterback, and La'El Collins is being promoted to the starting left guard. Dallas is looking for ways to inject life into the offense. Randle hasn't been the problem, but heisn't exactly tearing it up with his 3.91 YPC average. He has four touchdowns and hasn't lost a fumble. Even if Michael is elevated to starter, Randle will likely remain a part of the offense, making this a three-man backfield that also involves Darren McFadden. Michael is worthy of a speculative add in 12-14 team leagues.

Related: Joseph Randle

Source: Ed Werder on Twitter

Oct 14 - 9:24 AM
Ed Werder :lmao:

Nothing else to add at this point. This game speaks for itself. Now we get to see who is truly delusional in here.

Look on the bright side. We can now drop him without fearing that he's about to break out. We just gained an open roster spot to use on another upside guy, an extra defense for playoffs, a handcuff, etc.

Why not just give him the workload for one week? You've lost 4 in a row. Just do it.
I doubt they do that to McFadden after the game he had.
Look on the bright side. We can now drop him without fearing that he's about to break out. We just gained an open roster spot to use on another upside guy, an extra defense for playoffs, a handcuff, etc.
I have no problem with Michael being well behind McFadden after that performance.

McFadden should clearly be the # 1 RB on the team ... he looked awesome.

Just goes to show ... Randle really is that bad !

Why not just give him the workload for one week? You've lost 4 in a row. Just do it.
I have no problem with Michael being well behind McFadden after that performance.McFadden should clearly be the # 1 RB on the team ... he looked awesome.

lol what.Michael is not ahead of Randle by any stretch.

Just watch his final carry, where he plunged headfirst into the line and gained a whopping 2 yards. Guy fell over like a weeble.

I have no problem with Michael being well behind McFadden after that performance.

McFadden should clearly be the # 1 RB on the team ... he looked awesome.

O-line finally looked like the O-line of last year this week. I have no doubt that Randle would have run all over them just like McFadden did had he not gotten hurt. His first two carries before the injury went for 24 yards.

Public Service Announcement: Do not drop Michael if he does not meet your expectations this week, give him a few to work this stud role out

Brought to you by those of us (me) who picked up CJ Anderson last year when Ball got hurt, then dropped him after he got zero touches
Uglier than I expected, good luck, I'm out

DMC has always been a solid runner, just can't sustain 30 touches a game. Thus CMike is still someone worth holding on to a little while longer, at least in my 14 teams. 12's he's droppable of course.

I think Michael could do just fine if injuries piled up, he had some burst on that 15 yrd carry. Hard to tell exactly how well he'd do in a full role when we only see a spot tote here and there.

Could someone summarize his day for me, without a sarcastic note about how you think he did? I didn't get a chance to see, and don't want to sift through this thread of BS.

Users who are viewing this thread