What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Christine Michael (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the dude since entering the league but you have to laugh how his first carry went knowing the thread is about to light up.

Nice run. Garrett is so over his head as a coach, trying to get cute. Let's throw him out there on a play where you need a first drive to potentially win the game and bam, you just lost the game. Again, the OL is really, really bad this year. Last year they blew the doors off of a DL like this and this year the DL is tearing them up outside of 4-5 run plays.

BTW, WTF is McFadden out there to start the drive for instead of Randle? Randle gets a TD and I am still going to lose by 1.3 points?

Nice run. Garrett is so over his head as a coach, trying to get cute. Let's throw him out there on a play where you need a first drive to potentially win the game and bam, you just lost the game. Again, the OL is really, really bad this year. Last year they blew the doors off of a DL like this and this year the DL is tearing them up outside of 4-5 run plays.

BTW, WTF is McFadden out there to start the drive for instead of Randle? Randle gets a TD and I am still going to lose by 1.3 points?
Think you were too spoiled with last years line. They are still a well above average line.

Actually this thread is 100 times more enjoyable tonight than at any time ever. I wish michael was more involved but I'm enjoying this

Gets a carry, misses the hole and runs into the back of a defender resulting in 2 yd loss.
Fun way to describe getting met 2 yards deep in the backfield.
No, it's a fun way to describe a cut back that was not nessecary and ran him into a blocked defender who had his back turned.
Even if he stayed left, result would've been similar... Line was blown back 3 yards off the ball.

Gets a carry, misses the hole and runs into the back of a defender resulting in 2 yd loss.
No, it's a fun way to describe a cut back that was not nessecary and ran him into a blocked defender who had his back turned.
Huh. Turn on the New Orleans Saints - Dallas Cowboys game, youre missing a gem.

Even if he stayed left, result would've been similar... Line was blown back 3 yards off the ball.
If he stayed left and pressed the correct hole it was probably no gain, maybe a yard. Still not a first.

Hey, now some hope. Good stop. Please, please put Randle back in and throw one pass to him, that is all I ask.

I'm beginning to wonder why they even activated him if this was their "plan" for him.

Maybe he has an aura like the character in a moba computer game. C-Mike's presence on the battlefield causes +15 strength, +15 speed, and +15 agility to all allied warriors within a 100 yard radius.
They activated him for depth. The notion that he was going to get 5-20 touches was completely absurd.It's amazing how blind people can become to "their" players.
Are you suggesting that it's normal for teams to dress a 4th RB for "depth" when said RB doesn't play special teams?It was pretty reasonable to assume that they activated him to actually use him in some capacity.
You can reason your way into anything. The fact is they haven't put him on the field, at all, yet.
Dressing a 4th RB who doesn't play special teams for "depth" is far from normal practice. It was perfectly reasonable to assume that the Cowboys would use Michael in some capacity if they activated, and the inherent logic of that was evidenced by the overwhelming number of outside observers (fans, writers, analysts, etc.) who came to that very conclusion. Claiming that such a belief is the product of bias simply doesn't pass the smell test.

I'm beginning to wonder why they even activated him if this was their "plan" for him.

Maybe he has an aura like the character in a moba computer game. C-Mike's presence on the battlefield causes +15 strength, +15 speed, and +15 agility to all allied warriors within a 100 yard radius.
They activated him for depth. The notion that he was going to get 5-20 touches was completely absurd.It's amazing how blind people can become to "their" players.
Are you suggesting that it's normal for teams to dress a 4th RB for "depth" when said RB doesn't play special teams?It was pretty reasonable to assume that they activated him to actually use him in some capacity.
You can reason your way into anything. The fact is they haven't put him on the field, at all, yet.
Dressing a 4th RB who doesn't play special teams for "depth" is far from normal practice. It was perfectly reasonable to assume that the Cowboys would use Michael in some capacity if they activated, and the inherent logic of that was evidenced by the overwhelming number of outside observers (fans, writers, analysts, etc.) who came to that very conclusion. Claiming that such a belief is the product of bias simply doesn't pass the smell test.
The bias was the 5-20 touches.

Jason garrett is philbin in a Ronald McDonald wig
He is, that team is loaded with talent.

Of course, McFadden is back in, who we know can't break a play to help win the game. At least Randle showed he has that ability, but I guess he is done. I hate this mess and FF this year.

He was brought to get some looks in closing duty if it happened. Working into a RBBC was far fetched for this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread