What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts-Texans (1 Viewer)

Mallett ran off the field into the tunnel before the kick. :lmao: Stay classy bro.
Did he really? What a ##### if true. I had an odd feeling about him when he missed practice on Hard Knocks... just lacks maturity IMO.
I think in theory, the unspoken rule in football is if you come off the field on your own you go right back in when you are ready. That's probably why he is pissed. Maybe rightfully so. Bill O seems lost as an nfl head coach.

Mallett ran off the field into the tunnel before the kick. :lmao: Stay classy bro.
Did he really? What a ##### if true. I had an odd feeling about him when he missed practice on Hard Knocks... just lacks maturity IMO.
I think in theory, the unspoken rule in football is if you come off the field on your own you go right back in when you are ready. That's probably why he is pissed. Maybe rightfully so. Bill O seems lost as an nfl head coach.
Hoyer puts up more points than mallet, one way or the other and that's there is to care about.

They both kinda suck.

Yeah, he's mishandled the situation. Seems prone to panic moves. He'd have been better off declaring upfront that he will alternate QBs every other drive until a winner emerges.

:lol: I saw that real time. It was when he tried going back in during the first series but they wouldn't let him when it was third down.
Yep. What a brat Mallet is. They really need to cut him after the game, guy is a huge baby who obviously doesn't care about the team, just about himself.

Users who are viewing this thread