What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Commissioner is a cheater (1 Viewer)

Understand the picking up players part, but the picking up and dropping kickers? How is picking up and dropping players against the rules? Do you have something specifically calling it out?

Personally for something like that if he did it intentionally I think it forces the league to have him forfeit the season. His teams roster is set by rankings on ESPN but his team is granted a loss even if his team wins.

Sounds like that isn't an option though as he likey has control over the league bank? Possibly if you have LeagueSafe you could contact them with 100% of the rest of the league to get him removed from control.

Understand the picking up players part, but the picking up and dropping kickers? How is picking up and dropping players against the rules?
It goes against the spirit of playing, as picking and dropping players immediately makes them unable to be picked up by anyone the rest of the week (or for two days in this league). Fortunately, every league I am in, the commish would not let that fly.

Are all owners in the league located in the same state? If not, then this is a federal case. Contact the district attorney and proceed from there.

Trace his ip address, hire a hit man, put the commissioner down like old yeller. Done and done.
346hernandez.jpg

You should make him sell shirts with his likeness on it in order to raise funds for his entry fee next year.

And then go a--sliding with Aunt Becky.

I'm a little shocked that any sharks here play for under $5G, but I guess we're still coming out of a recession and whatnot.

Steve Polychronopolous said:
We've caught our commission cheating four times in the last 24 hours. Would should the punishment be?
It sounds like your already an accessory!

Basically you and another Manager are guilty of Collusion.

The next time you witness suspipus activity by your Commish, please take the time to explain his mistake. Most of the time a "good" Commish will listen about "How to run his League"

Now as far as your punishment? I would think spending @ ten or so hours worrying about how to run your team should be sufficient...

p.s. I believe your Commish deserves a bonus of sorts for tolerating all this wine.

Btw IF your not trollin, I'd suggest looking into some fantasy insurance or something I figure the only odds you have of winning anything involves next yrs dues, if he suspects you may not return. Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have Johnny Frado's phone number?

Leave a voicemail. Tell him "You know what to do".

He'll understand.

Steve Polychronopolous said:
fruity pebbles said:
what did he do?
Illegally picked up players that were locked by the rest of the league (there is a 48 hour window where dropped players can't be picked up). Then added and dropped a couple other guys, so the rest of the league couldn't add a new kicker before Sunday at noon.
well if he is commish not much you can do except stop playing in his leagues and find commissioners that are honest and fair.

Users who are viewing this thread