What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cougar Town (1 Viewer)

Kiddnets

Footballguy
Didn't see a thread on what is now the worst named of my favorite shows - really has grown on me the past few seasons with its Scrubs type humor (Bill Lawrence show without a laugh track thank goodness) and of course Courtney Cox! Move to TBS has actually made it stronger IMO

Any other fans out there?

Love Busy Phillips. She reminds me of the slightly unkempt girl from the poor side of town who slept with everyone you know. Great mouth. Probably sucks a mean hog.

Caught this a few times and enjoyed it for the most part.The neighbor Tom is hilarious.

Courtney Cox is pretty good in this and still is pretty hot.

GF loves this show and it's become a guilty pleasure of mine. Entertaining, busy phillips is indeed hot. Fun no thinking comedy that doesn't take itself very seriously. :thumbup:

Caught this a few times and enjoyed it for the most part.The neighbor Tom is hilarious.

Courtney Cox is pretty good in this and still is pretty hot.
Love that he is the creepy Dr from Scrubs - he is great - Cox IMO has shown way more comedic talent in this show than Friends - plus for a 50+ she is smoking hot!

Been a fan since the pilot.

Cox is starting to get that "cat lady" look people get when they have had many plastic surgeries.

I watched most episodes when it was on ABC. Haven't seen too many since the move to TBS. Had a bunch of episodes backed up on the DVR and just sort of gave up.

Now, I can't watch it without getting angry that TBS picked this one up, but not a far superior show in "Happy Endings". (though "Cougar Town" always got much higher ratings).

Been a fan since the pilot.

Cox is starting to get that "cat lady" look people get when they have had many plastic surgeries.
Definitely going to be giving Joan Rivers a run for her money if she keeps going down the plastic surgery path.

Cox's face definitely has that "too much plastic surgery" look now. She is approaching Meg Ryan "I look like the joker" territory.

Just saw the episode with Tom's daughter and did a google search on the actress, Julianna Guill. You will want to find her scene in the "Friday The 13th" remake. Trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread