What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboy/Titan Game THread (1 Viewer)

Tyrone Calico sprains both knees, in case it hasn't been posted yet.
:link:
Dallas Cowboys radio broadcast. No link that I know of. The Dallas sideline reporter just said it again, then also mentioned that some guy named Chefino that's a wide receiver hurt his hamstring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is JJones going to get pulled for Antowain at the goal line all year?Antowain scored with two runs inside the 10.

Glad I picked up Volek as insurance in case something happens to McNair (and my other QBs are having a rough go - Lefty and Plummer).

Come on MNF!!! Give us some news on the injury.
From the NFL.com play-by-play:B.Cundiff kicks 65 yards from DAL 30 to TEN 5. R.McClendon to TEN 29 for 24 yards (S.Cargile). Return middle. Titans' Calico is out with sprained knees.

On special teams ?!?! :hot:

Is JJones going to get pulled for Antowain at the goal line all year?Antowain scored with two runs inside the 10.
:bag: Yeah...trying to watch too many RBs tonight. Same question, but sub Brown for JJones. :suds:

Al Michaels obviously does not play fantasy football. Everyone knows that a 35 yard pass interference is not the same as a 35 yard completion despite him saying so.

Watch the 1st half. Key had ton of targets and Venny look good with that Oline. Jones looked better then eddie. As for Ten. Brown looked ok but nothing to great. Mcair was passing on lot's of downs and look great. I think Tenn might be using the pass to setup the run this year. Small bumps for Mcnair, Mason, Vinny,Key Staying the same eddie and Jones.Small downgrade in Brown.

Al Michaels obviously does not play fantasy football. Everyone knows that a 35 yard pass interference is not the same as a 35 yard completion despite him saying so.
No kidding.Things that have caught my eye so far tonight(Dallas Homer):

-Vinny....wow.

-C Brown better starting running a lil smaller. He is going to get killed running straight up like that...though he has looked solid when Dallas' D doesn't collapse on him...and that stiff arm on Roy Williams was just plain rude :own3d:

-Meshaun isn't really going to catch this many passes all year is he? Either way, he has caught everything thrown his way...over the middle, over the shoulder, going up for balls. Looks very in-sync with Vinny.

-J. Jones has good hands and man, he's (insert Chritopher Walken voice here) FAST!

-Dallas really is going to need another CB to step up opposite Newman.

-Dallas' O-Line is giving Vinny all day...against the 1st team Titan D too. GB having a healthy left side.

-This isn't new, but Dallas' linebackers are lightening quick.

-Bryant is going to see lots of deep tosses his way this year.

-Go get Drew Bennett.

That's all so far.

-fe

Al Michaels obviously does not play fantasy football.  Everyone knows that a 35 yard pass interference is not the same as a 35 yard completion despite him saying so.
No kidding.Things that have caught my eye so far tonight(Dallas Homer):

-J. Jones has good hands and man, he's (insert Chritopher Walken voice here) FAST!
Julius Jones = Marsupial

Small downgrade in Brown.
I hope you are joking! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Nope. He was running way too tall. Looked great on the TD but besides that I did not see much that I liked. The pass to run rato was a buzz kill for me. Then again I was one of those guys that was very high on him late 2nd round. Now I thinking More mid to late 3rd round.

Could we be getting an announcement in a week or so that Julius Jones is the "official" starting running back for Dallas in week 1? Eddie has had 1 good run this preseason, and Parcells didn't look happy at all with him tonight.

Nope. He was running way too tall. Looked great on the TD but besides that I did not see much that I liked. The pass to run rato was a buzz kill for me. Then again I was one of those guys that was very high on him late 2nd round. Now I thinking More mid to late 3rd round.
And a bump up for Mason??? Why? He hardly played! What game are you watching????

You just realized that he ran tall? Have you ever seen a football game in your life? I've got another hot tip for you, Philip Rivers throws the ball funny.

No kidding.Things that have caught my eye so far tonight(Dallas Homer):-Vinny....wow.-C Brown better starting running a lil smaller. He is going to get killed running straight up like that...though he has looked solid when Dallas' D doesn't collapse on him...and that stiff arm on Roy Williams was just plain rude :own3d:
Yeah, Eric Dickerson ran upright like that and he was just no good, either.

And a bump up for Mason??? Why? He hardly played! What game are you watching????
Mason--- Did you see that Move he put on out there. He in for another big seaon. 100+ Catches with the same type of yardage. Witten looking very Very Good also.

MNF crew FINALLY confirms Calico sprained both knees. Way to stay on top of things guys. :thumbdown:
You KNOW Melissa Stark woulda been on top of that!

You just realized that he ran tall? Have you ever seen a football game in your life? I've got another hot tip for you, Philip Rivers throws the ball funny.
Never seen Brown before. Never seen Rivers sorry. Seen plenty of Football in my time but I have not seen every player out there. (NFL Sunday ticket does help though!) :gang:

Users who are viewing this thread