What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys at Redskins (1 Viewer)

Really looking to see Romo take that step now and take over this game.
Next drive.
I'm not feeling it.Garret is tentative. AGAIN
He's so dogmatic. Absolutely no feel or adapting to what's going on in the game.
This is why I cant get behind him.If he doesn't give up play calling and hire a real OC...we are in long term trouble.
The problem is, he was supposed to be this offensive guru/savant. If he gives up the play-calling, then what's he good for? Clock management?I want to like Garrett. I really do. But, there seems to be something fundamentally flawed with where he is in his early HC development.

Really looking to see Romo take that step now and take over this game.
Next drive.
I'm not feeling it.Garret is tentative. AGAIN
He's so dogmatic. Absolutely no feel or adapting to what's going on in the game.
This is why I cant get behind him.If he doesn't give up play calling and hire a real OC...we are in long term trouble.
The problem is, he was supposed to be this offensive guru/savant. If he gives up the play-calling, then what's he good for? Clock management?I want to like Garrett. I really do. But, there seems to be something fundamentally flawed with where he is in his early HC development.
What is he good for? He is Jerry's puppet.

This next drive is huge. Time for Romo and Bryant to step up to the challenge and answer this score.

Garrett needs to figure out this blitz.

With all of this blitzing they should be destroying the middle of the field.

This Redskins defense is NOT good.

Pathetic.

They could repeat that Vickers play all night. It would be a plus play every time the way the Redskins are playing defense.

Again. Horrible play calling. Horrible execution.

Why not send Witten over the middle for the easy first down??????

They gave the D some rest while getting the 3 - maybe they talked over an answer to the running onslaught

Users who are viewing this thread