What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crazy week tons of injuries (1 Viewer)

EvilEwoks

Footballguy
I can't believe how many injuries there were this week, insane...I can' wait to hear this week's week 7 recap podcasts? does anyone know what time they get posted?

Yeah, lost Beanie and DMC in one league...made for a quick realization I would get killed.
Stafford, Harvin, McFadden, Beanie and Mcgahee all starting in one league for me....never had that happen before. Its gonna be an interesting week for me next week

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg Jennings has an injured hand as well. Played well with it though. Hopefully it's just bruised and will have a chance to heal with the bye.

I agree with ConnSKINS26, this year is off the charts with inuries. Everytime my squad gets healthy someone else gos down. I've had Foster, Wells (twice), Hillis, and Jacobs go down. Almost all my players have appeared on the injury report, even if they didn't miss time; Nicks, Whittin, and so on.

I'm surprised Matt Ryan finished the game in Detroit ... when he went down in the 3rd Qtr I figured a broken ankle or high ankle sprain for sure, but he looked fine at the finish .. must have a little X-Man mutation blood running through his veins.

:thumbup:

I agree, I said to my wife, looks like Ryan broke his ankle (it was at 90 degrees). Next thing you know he's back in! :unsure: I've been lucky this year with injuries but this is about the point in the season, between injuries and byes and running 4 teams, where it gets crazy and I'm liable to miss a proper waiver wire move.

Users who are viewing this thread