What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Curve ball- Murray or Rodgers? (1 Viewer)

Druid Pack

Footballguy
This is a keeper league, pretty standard scoring with PPR, 6 points for all td's.  We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, Flex, Flex.  My keepers are David Johnson, Antonio Brown, Leveon Bell, and Melvin Gordon.  I have the 4th overall pick in the draft.  Initially, I had planned on Julio Jones, Beckam, and Evans all going before me, leaving me with Aaron Rodgers.  Cooks and Gronk are the next best options.  I was settled on having Rodgers to go along with my keepers.  Another owner decided to not keep Demarco Murray (I have no idea why, as he was a 4th round pick).  So, with my 4th pick, do I grab Murray as my 4th RB and 2nd flex starter?  Or do I stick with the original plan and grab Rodgers?  Or should I be grabbing my #2 receiver here?  

I'm leaning into Gronk, then I'd try to fill out WR before worrying about the second flex,  as there is a lot that can come off the wire or later in the draft to fill it and that would give u more flexibility.. for the flex :)  

Users who are viewing this thread