What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas Cowboys @ Phoenix Cardinals (1 Viewer)

The dallas defense sucking on the backend is ok for a few games while the kids learn but the offense sucking is fast becoming a problem. 

i literally have no idea why Jerry Jones is going into the Hall of Fame. Outside of hiring Jimmy Johnson, i can't figure it out. Bill Parcels stomach'd the organization as long as he could, but no idea what else.

i literally have no idea why Jerry Jones is going into the Hall of Fame. Outside of hiring Jimmy Johnson, i can't figure it out. Bill Parcels stomach'd the organization as long as he could, but no idea what else.
It seems to be about pure power, he doesn't deserve it.

Because he showed the league how to make #### tons of money. The answer to all your questions begins and ends with money.

It seems to be about pure power, he doesn't deserve it.
yeah, and it is like a self-contrived power thing. Weird. you would think something like the Kraft's or something would warrant the conversation. I would think an owner who takes over a struggling organization and turns it into a perennial legit powerhouse or something would be what would put an owner into the hall of fame. Or one who leads a crusade for better protection for the players or something. I really am not sure of an owner who fits these categories to the point they should be in the hall of fame though i am sure i a just forgetting about some. 

Because he showed the league how to make #### tons of money. The answer to all your questions begins and ends with money.
hmm, i guess that can't be disputed and has built an organization that can almost do no wrong or lose value. i'm not sure that is a good thing or bad thing, but i think you are right, that all of this is measured on finances and not virtue.

and to think about it, it has been impressive what Jerry has built. He really has raised the bar with the whole 'Jerry world" and all. Again, not sure if it is good or bad, but it is impressive

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, and it is like a self-contrived power thing. Weird. you would think something like the Kraft's or something would warrant the conversation. I would think an owner who takes over a struggling organization and turns it into a perennial legit powerhouse or something would be what would put an owner into the hall of fame. Or one who leads a crusade for better protection for the players or something. I really am not sure of an owner who fits these categories to the point they should be in the hall of fame though i am sure i a just forgetting about some. 
 The Dallas Cowboys were losing $1 million a month when Jerry Jones bought the team. 

Don't let the hate blind you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to remember the perspective. The cowboys were one of the iconic teams and had fallen on hard times. Jerry has three championships and brought attention back to one of the most followed teams in the league.

Take it to the HOF thread

Change the orange and blue uniforms for red and white ones and this looks exactly like last week's Cowboys game.

Did they think the Cards weren't going to watch the Denver game film or something?

Change the orange and blue uniforms for red and white ones and this looks exactly like last week's Cowboys game.

Did they think the Cards weren't going to watch the Denver game film or something?
But what can they do about it?  If only they had a really good wr to force the cards to balance their defense

Users who are viewing this thread