What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** DALLAS @ SEATTLE GAME THREAD ***** (1 Viewer)

Hasselbeck is better than at least half the Qb's in the league right now. Starting Qb's that is. He has struggled, but i'll take him in chicago.

Why is that not Dallas ball? Had they called it dead before the Seattle player touched it?Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
have to say, nearly three games in the bank for him, and I am EXTREMELY impressed with Julius Jones' burst, vision and - the MOST important thing for a RB - instincts.Kid seems to have a real firm knack for where he should be going on each play, where to cut once past the line, and where to slide his body when running away from folks.

I am extremely impressed with Matt Hasselback tonite. He's made all the throws.
It's amazing how much winning a game makes us all think a QB is better than we previously thought.The opposite goes for losing a game.

That's what Matt looks like when HIS RECEIVERS CATCH THE ####### BALL!!! That first down snag by Jackson may have been the turning point in the season.

I'd rather have a pregnant goat coach than Holmgren next year. His team plays without passion, without fundamentals, without focus. And most of them, HE picked. He may not be the guy dropping passes, but he's the guy keeping those guys in unpunished and not motivating them to do better. He's crap.
:rotflmao:Fat animal with tusks replaced by temporarily fat animal with horns. Makes sense.

This is a good game.
I have to agree. I slammed the match up in the thread header, but regret it now. However, is it a great game because of great plays? Or a game mostly based on mistakes that are allowing one team to capitalize? Two poor teams making each other look good? Perhaps.

It's amazing how much winning a game makes us all think a QB is better than we previously thought.The opposite goes for losing a game.
I'm not even talking about the score.That last TD pass was great. Cowboys drop into pass coverage. Hasselback takes a little extra time, but not too much time, to check down a couple times. He reads the defense correctly, finds the open man, and BAM touchdown to an unknown. Verrrrrrry saavy.

This could be what Seattle needs to get back on track. To mount a successful comeback after that humiliating loss to St. Louis. If it helps Shaun and the team get their mojo back, so be it. As much as I root for the Cowboys, they're not going to put a G in my pocket this year. Alexander and the Seabags can definitely help.

Hasselbeck is better than at least half the Qb's in the league right now. Starting Qb's that is. He has struggled, but i'll take him in chicago.
I think he'll probably resign cheap, because the only way he gets big $$ is:1. Holmgren is somewhere with GM/Coach responisibilities2. Holmgren is in Seattle and can convince the GM to resign him for big $3. If 'Dreck goes nuts from here out and Brees stays in SD - I doubt he'll be a hotter commodity than Brees.

**Off subject Chicago fire update **Fire now spread to another floor, burning over 4.5 hours.25 injured....12 are firemen, 8 firemen in serious condition.Not a good scene. :thumbdown:

Damn you Old man Vinnie, there went my playoff hopes. I'm going to lose my third game by 2 points or less this season. :shock: :cry: :X

Why did Dallas go away from their running game? :confused:
I dunno. I'm a big fan of running the ball, especially when they haven't shown they can stop you. Give it to Julius. He's been making big plays for you all nite long. Let him make another. But, they threw a pick instead.

Shaun Alexander just set an NFL record with 15+ TDs in four consecutive seasons.And people are DOWN on this guy? :shock:

Imagine being a 12 year veteran and John Madden calls you Mark when your name is Mack as in Mack Strong.Roy Williams is having a terrible season by his usual standards.

I don't know who's down on Alexander. That's just insane. I've drafted him the past 3 years from the 8,6,5 slot respectively. He's definitely not the reason I've lost championships. As a matter of fact, I damn near #### my pants when he was there this year (Portis went immediately before my pick), then again when he had his knee injury.However, Holmgren's playcalling and use of such a stud leaves a LOT to be desired.

I'd rather have a pregnant goat coach than Holmgren next year. His team plays without passion, without fundamentals, without focus. And most of them, HE picked. He may not be the guy dropping passes, but he's the guy keeping those guys in unpunished and not motivating them to do better. He's crap.
:rotflmao:Fat animal with tusks replaced by temporarily fat animal with horns. Makes sense.
:rotflmao: Literally almost out of my chair as I was drinking water, too.

QUICK RULE QUESTIONKeyshawn came down with one foot and then his hand hit out of bounds before his other foot came down... he should be out of bounds.

I don't know who's down on Alexander. That's just insane. I've drafted him the past 3 years from the 8,6,5 slot respectively. He's definitely not the reason I've lost championships. As a matter of fact, I damn near #### my pants when he was there this year (Portis went immediately before my pick), then again when he had his knee injury.However, Holmgren's playcalling and use of such a stud leaves a LOT to be desired.
Love that sig - I didn't win my first championship in my big money league until FBGuys after the same 8 years of futility and I have now won it back to back.

The replay system in the NFL is worthless. In the last two min, the replay booth NEVER reviews. Its a JOKE. See Packers VS Vikings just a few weeks ago !!:horns:

Users who are viewing this thread