What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** DALLAS @ SEATTLE GAME THREAD ***** (1 Viewer)

Wait, they aren't going to review that onside kick either??? I think Witten caught it after the 40, but it was really close.

I don't know who's down on Alexander. That's just insane. I've drafted him the past 3 years from the 8,6,5 slot respectively. He's definitely not the reason I've lost championships. As a matter of fact, I damn near #### my pants when he was there this year (Portis went immediately before my pick), then again when he had his knee injury.However, Holmgren's playcalling and use of such a stud leaves a LOT to be desired.
Love that sig - I didn't win my first championship in my big money league until FBGuys after the same 8 years of futility and I have now won it back to back.
I've lurked, but now I know why people have joined. The in-season material is marvelous (and I've only seen it for a week and a half). Figured it was worth the mid season special. I'll be back next year for the full deal.

I'd rather have a pregnant goat coach than Holmgren next year.  His team plays without passion, without fundamentals, without focus.  And most of them, HE picked.  He may not be the guy dropping passes, but he's the guy keeping those guys in unpunished and not motivating them to do better.  He's crap.
:rotflmao:Fat animal with tusks replaced by temporarily fat animal with horns. Makes sense.
:rotflmao: Literally almost out of my chair as I was drinking water, too.
I went over, this office chair is mediocre. Kind of like the walrus' record :P . I will never, ever miss coming in to prep payroll on a Sunday before a Seahawks MNF game again. Still at work and have been interrupted all day long.

GO JULIUS!!!! I need either 9 yards receiving or 15 yards rushing to tie and a tie is good enough to get me in to the post season!!!! :loco:

Bill Parcells will have a heart attack if Cundiff pulls a FG try right - the first FG attempt almost didn't go through and it was from in close, the kid has looked a little shaky.

Were gonna get about 3 plays of JJ to win a game for me !!

COME ON JJ !!

:horns:

Last edited by a moderator:
GO JULIUS!!!! I need either 9 yards receiving or 15 yards rushing to tie and a tie is good enough to get me in to the post season!!!! :loco:
you just got it on that run two plays ago,

Users who are viewing this thread