What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Darnell Dockett (1 Viewer)

cpstorm

Footballguy
In my DT required league, Dockett is a FA I am looking at acquiring. Can someone tell me which depth chart is accurate? FBG says he is a DE, NFL.com and azcardinals.com say DT.

What is he doing on the field to get 2.5 sacks to this point?

In my DT required league, Dockett is a FA I am looking at acquiring. Can someone tell me which depth chart is accurate? FBG says he is a DE, NFL.com and azcardinals.com say DT.What is he doing on the field to get 2.5 sacks to this point?
He's playing both. In the majority of the snaps I've been able to watch, the Cardinals have been playing 3-4 as a base defense and a 3-3-5 or 4-2-5 on clear passing downs. Dockett has some upfield pass rushing skill, particularly with guys like Dansby, Berry and Wilson collapsing the pocket around him.

In my DT required league, Dockett is a FA I am looking at acquiring. Can someone tell me which depth chart is accurate? FBG says he is a DE, NFL.com and azcardinals.com say DT.What is he doing on the field to get 2.5 sacks to this point?
He's playing both. In the majority of the snaps I've been able to watch, the Cardinals have been playing 3-4 as a base defense and a 3-3-5 or 4-2-5 on clear passing downs. Dockett has some upfield pass rushing skill, particularly with guys like Dansby, Berry and Wilson collapsing the pocket around him.
So he is a 3 downer most of the time then?

So he is a 3 downer most of the time then?
Yes. To my knowledge, there's no scheduled rotation or package where he comes off the field.

Anyone have any opinions on who the better DL WW pickup would be out of Dockett and Kenyon Coleman (Jets) ? I need some DL help this week.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have any opinions on who the better DL WW pickup would be out of Dockett and Kenyon Coleman (Jets) ? I need some DL help this week.Thanks in advance.
Please post this and all other fantasy team specific questions in the IDP assistant coaches forum. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread