What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DE Israel Idonije (1 Viewer)

Daniel Shirley

Footballguy
Idonije gets wk16 vs the gift that keeps on giving to DE's. I haven't kept tabs on him this year but what sort of a snap-count is he usually getting? Does he lineup inside on passing downs? Just wondering if he might be a speculative pickup for us looking at the playoffs. Also plays GB in wk15, I saw that they are allowing a high number of points to opposing DLinemen. Who looks for their playoff stretch, Idonije or Brandon Graham?

Idonije is getting between 60-70% of the snaps each week, not 100% sure about alignment on PD.

I think he is criminally undervalued and is getting great pressure numbers on the QB, 11 hurries alone the past 2 weeks. with the kind of match up your talking about, I would love to be plugging him in.

With Graham, its hard to say exactly how things will pan out with the coaching changes and poor overall play from the Eagles in general. I have Graham stashed on a few rosters but I like the look of Idonije more.

Users who are viewing this thread