What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Delta 8 - the legal cannabis (for now) (1 Viewer)

Joe Mammy

Footballguy
I've searched and have found no mention here about Delta 8 and I couldn't find the pot smokers thread where I would have tagged along...

Anyway, as I was perusing last week's Sunday NY Times I came across this very interesting tidbit:

What is Delta-8 THC?

Many of us have experienced Delta 9 (weed) throughout our lives. In FL it is illegal but there is medical available with ridiculous Dr. visit laws and licensing from the state. You're out $270 before you even have any meds.

So along comes this Delta 8 which is perfectly legal here and I can buy it online easily according to the NY Times. So I gave it a whirl.

First cart came from GA Hemp Company for $25, a .5 gram. I also was not aware that I needed a battery to make it work, so I went and got one at a vape shop for $15. After chatting with the vape guy dude about his comparisons of D8 to D9 I was thinking this might be better than I expected. And surprisingly enough, it was! 

Wonder if others have tried D8?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been using D-8 and D-9 for about a year now. My use is strictly for sleep and pain management, not recreational. I get it online. It’s not something that would work to go out to a show or a party. A tincture or gummy an hour before bedtime, instead of a glass of wine or a finger of scotch is a good trade off for me.

Users who are viewing this thread