What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Indianapolis (2 Viewers)

All this #####ing about the NFL and we will all be back tomorrow night to see a winless team play a one win team. I hate replay, the bs rules and the constant begging for flags by players. I however have to admit that I'm a NFL and fantasy football addict.

I'm not saying he didn't flop a bit, but he doesn't even know who's hitting him or why. The ball was way gone and no way Luck was expecting to get pushed from behind.
I agree and after watching it again it was very stupid of Vickerson. I just wish the refs didn't toss the flag
I'll agree with this, just wish they had not called the flag at that point in the game. Luck did flop but whatever.

All this #####ing about the NFL and we will all be back tomorrow night to see a winless team play a one win team. I hate replay, the bs rules and the constant begging for flags by players. I however have to admit that I'm a NFL and fantasy football addict.
Best post of the night.

I'm not saying he didn't flop a bit, but he doesn't even know who's hitting him or why. The ball was way gone and no way Luck was expecting to get pushed from behind.
I agree and after watching it again it was very stupid of Vickerson. I just wish the refs didn't toss the flag
Watched the replay 4x... It was the right call... vickerson is a scumbag and the flag is justified. You can't go around bumping the opponents QB - he's a moron & that's his reward for being a moron,

I'll agree with this, just wish they had not called the flag at that point in the game. Luck did flop but whatever.
Totally agree, at this point in the game you can't let a 50/50 call at best determine the game, let the players decide who wins.

Pretty sure this will be my last year. Still invested in FF in a couple of teams, but hardly even care about my football team anymore. Just watching Red Zone. The rule changes have destroyed the league I grew up with.

Totally agree, at this point in the game you can't let a 50/50 call at best determine the game, let the players decide who wins.
They did, Denver was penalized for having the dumbest out of 22 on the field.

Someone rewind to 5:00 left in the 3rd and look at the BS Vickerson does to Satele and say he didn't deserve the personal foul on Luck. If Suh gets slapped with these fines I hope the league catches this garbage and fines Vickerson as well
Yep I saw that too... What a dummy... IMHO he deserves to be suspended... No need for that cheap stuff in the game... Stupid for the chest bump but just plain cheap for the satele punch to the knee

Pretty sure this will be my last year. Still invested in FF in a couple of teams, but hardly even care about my football team anymore. Just watching Red Zone. The rule changes have destroyed the league I grew up with.
Dude, if you're calling your money in your FF team an investment, while watching the sunday night game on NBC, you're in denial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Some acting on that one by Luck
Yeah and losing respect for a ##### QB who has to act. I have been a big Luck supporter but karma will catch up to you. i thought he was better than that, needing BS calls.
lol.... you act like you weren't around for the Montana years. Superstar QB's have ALWAYS been protected. If you touched him near the sideline you got a flag. If you didn't he'd tip-toe down the sideline for another ten yards. You were in a no-win situation if you were a defender. In this case Vickerson is in a no-lose situation if he doesn't bump into Luck for absolutely no reason. The idiot in this situation is Vickerson... and anyone trying to make excuses for his stupidity.

Well, teams don't go undefeated these days and even the best teams have bad games. I'm not surprised that Denver's happened on the night that Peyton had to go back home with emotions through the roof for not only him, but the Colts as well.

Yeah and losing respect for a ##### QB who has to act. I have been a big Luck supporter but karma will catch up to you. i thought he was better than that, needing BS calls.
lol.... you act like you weren't around for the Montana years. Superstar QB's have ALWAYS been protected. If you touched him near the sideline you got a flag. If you didn't he'd tip-toe down the sideline for another ten yards. You were in a no-win situation if you were a defender. In this case Vickerson is in a no-lose situation if he doesn't bump into Luck for absolutely no reason. The idiot in this situation is Vickerson... and anyone trying to make excuses for his stupidity.
We've moved on but thanks BB

That's simply some revisionist thinking. You didn't see the rules like that for late hits until the 2000s.

Fox is so dumb. Goes for 2 and doesn't get it; now down by 9 instead of 8. Hillman in at the goaline, fumbles. Then, wastes 50 seconds and clock is down to 0.12 before kicking the field goal. = Loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be watching that game and care less and less about my own team's games with these soft calls and constant reviews. They are losing fans. They're still looking it, but they're losing fans.

Fox is so dumb. Goes for 2 and doesn't get it; now down by 9 instead of 8. Hillman in at the goaline, fumbles. Then, wastes 50 seconds and clock is down to 0.12 before kicking the field goal. = Loss.
He's really not a good coach but as the season progresses more folks will see this. How do you not win the Super Bowl with Peyton back there? 2 in a row if he misses this year again.

Yeah, it was a good game. These "home coming" games seem to always be crazy. You never know who's going to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread