What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Desperate for a RB? (1 Viewer)

smackdaddies

Footballguy
Starks. I hate him. Injury prone, runs too tall, can't blitz pick up, not a great pass catcher.

Today, and perhaps just for today, will get you #1RB kind of points

What?

Yes, that's right. Today, and today only I have a deal for you. Consider, if you will...

Green is not ready for prime time - Green the ball 22, 20 and 22 times in the last three games and the results have been 65, 35 and 54 yards.

Kuhn is out (Benson of course also still out)

Arizona Run D is not so good - 24th

Teams still playing cover 2, which opens up the run

Starks has demonstrated the ability to rush for 100 yards plus

Starks is finally not hurt and has practiced a whole week

As the Journal/Sentinal put it - consider this is audition if he actually wants to be an NFL Running Back.

ARI is much more vulnerable against the run than their rank would suggest. Conversely, last weeks match-up was a bit of a trap. JAC is a lot less vulnerable against the run than their rank would suggest. I think someone is going to have a rather good day, but calling out a 100 yard game for Starks is beyond ballsy. OP, thanks for this thread. This should be fun.

Not a bad call, looks like a 50/50 type of split right now, which basically makes both of them almost unstartable unless you're desperate.

Users who are viewing this thread