What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Detroit at Arizona (1 Viewer)

Knee brace on R. Bush. Officially "questionable" to return.

He's walking around on the sidelines, but the last shot I saw, he didn't have a helmet on.

I don't know that he'll be the back this close to the goal-line anyways, but I'll keep folks updated.

Looked like he took a shot to it while he was in the air getting tackled...like an impact injury/bruise - wasn't a "plant-and-bend"/hyperextension kind of thing from the replays.

Said he's been on the sidelines getting looked at, waving off the trainers when asked about pain. Said they put a brace on it and he's jogging on the sidelines. Officially questionable to return.

Lions looking pretty good controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides, I am pretty impressed so far. Their special teams is still a mess though. That cost them a couple games last year, can't afford to have that continue.

Is Spurlock really the best option the Lions have at PR/KR?
(for those not watching, he hedged on a kickoff and almost brought himself out of the end zone before taking a knee, and now he caught a punt at the 11, tried to reverse field, and lost 5 yards >.>)

Is Spurlock really the best option the Lions have at PR/KR?

(for those not watching, he hedged on a kickoff and almost brought himself out of the end zone before taking a knee, and now he caught a punt at the 11, tried to reverse field, and lost 5 yards >.>)
When you say he almost brought himself out, it doesn't even begin to describe how stupid it was. He caught the ball, waited a second, started to go to a knee and then just started sprinting, when he tried to stop at the goal line he barely had enough balance to keep himself from just falling out of the endzone. It looked like he had no clue what he was doing.

Floyd is soooooooo slow out of his breaks. The guy is little more than a muscle/jump ball type WR.

If I'm the Cardinals, I lock up Roberts. Better WR IMO.

Can't see the game, is Bush still playing? I haven't seen any pts from him in a long time.
Lions really haven't had the ball much in the 2nd half. One the one possession they fumbled the handoff away inside their own 10. Then their defense had a pick 6 keeping them of the field for another drive. But Bush was in there for the fumbled handoff, so yes he's still playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see the game, is Bush still playing? I haven't seen any pts from him in a long time.
Lions really haven't had the ball much in the 2nd half. One the one possession they fumbled the handoff away inside their own 10. Then their defense had a pick 6 keeping them of the field for another drive. But Bush was in there for the fumbled handoff, so yes he's still playing.
I think he's being punished fit the fumble.

There was the fumble, then 2 offensive series (and the INT TD on D). He wasn't in on either of those O series.

Kerry Taylor with a couple of really good catches for ARI this drive.

Of course, the Cardinals have a couple of Lions penalties to thank for any chance at points right now.

Bush still on the sidelines, with his helmet off.

They're guessing it's more the collection of injuries than the fumble, but no official word.

Looked like Floyd got his hands just under a ball, but officials call it incomplete, and the review (I imagine) was inconclusive.

Update: Bush apparently retweeked knee, questionable

Fitz also questionable

Users who are viewing this thread